Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...

Started by Hook, Jul 07, 2010, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hook

Had a Great weekend Camping! (real camping - not ut)  ;D
Well, time to start yet another week.
Happy Monday!  ;)

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Quote from: 4C4B4B4F4041425D1C240G-Day folks! ;)
How is your week starting out? - Happy Monday! :P
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

A few days ago parts of our city got flooded due to a crazy storm. The white flashes every second in this vid is actually lightning...  lightning every second, yikes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt-s38tqUQw&feature=player_embedded

Though my house got a ton of rain, I was fortunate not to get as much as others.

One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

It has rained here hard every day for 2 weeks now I'd bet. My grass is a foot tall all of the way around my house. Last year my yard was killed by the drought. This year it is fuller and more lush than I have ever seen it.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

One of the Scriveners.

Hook

A week right on the North Shore of Lake Superior! :D
I'll have pics sometime soon!
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

#109
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
[size=14]Hey the BIG Friday is here![/size]
Now go play your Local UT Server and keep UT alive and well! :D
(The Mountain (Helen's), CG and CMM are about as loco er um local as you can get LOL) ;D
I don't mean log in for a bit - PLAY that puppy for a while!!!
Our Servers are the very Backbone of this game! :)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

No way. Mine is but just a peripheral metacarpal at best. You/yours: Now that is a vertebrae my friend. A cervical vertebrae at that! Like a C1 or C2 for sure.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

One of the Scriveners.

Hook

What is this - Thanksgiving?
Happy Monday - again. YUK
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Well getting ready for the Long Labor Day weekend, this coming weekend. (3 days off including Monday) :D
I am planning on doing mostly FUN and Relaxing things!
(after working my Hunny-Do List butt off for weeks or months now) :o

Anybody else got any special plans?
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

I owe Nameless a few favors on my 2004 Chaos server. I will be goofing with UT stuff this weekend. Maybe I'll even play!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

Hey Hermskii - it is about time.
You need to get back into it - and maybe back into the action also!
Good deal! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

I have been using Google Chrome when I come here lately and sometimes I have to click the shortcut to here about 3 times before it opens. None of the other 15 to 20 sites I go to has this issue. Anyone else here getting here with Chrome? What is your experience? It isn't every time but often enough to notice. I think I may have even mentioned it already before too.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

Use some other browser :)

I'll be remoting in to my work laptop shortly to get some work done. Later I'll head to my mum/sister's house and destroy some old shelf in their garage. Then tomorrow is my niece's birthday, she's 3.
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Herm, I use Chrome quite a bit also - no problem coming here with it though. :-?

Hmmm sounds like fun Helen - at least the Bday party.
The wife and I did a few chores around the house and also visited a few small towns and antique stores, etc.
Just slow paced this past weekend. ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Went to Duluth MN this past Saturday with my 18 year old grandson.
Had a great time! ;)
He took a lot of pics, so I hope to get some from him and post 'em maybe!

Have a good Monday people! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]