Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...

Started by Hook, Jul 07, 2010, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

18 year old grandson eh? If I wanted one of those I would have to wait until I was 81 or so, but I'd have to get busy right now :)
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

He is great - we are almost like good buddies, and we share a lot of interests. ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

21

Yay!  It's the weekend and the clocks turn back......

Fuzz_Ball

Hi Mr. Helen and crew!
Fuzz_Ball here.
I wander around UT forums and run a MH server.
Nice forum and topice you have here and I like your work!

I'll see you around sometime!

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

21


Hermskii

~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

#128
And remember...
"Cows are always THERE - I guess they are an integral part of UT, and we must just face it and accept it." - Hook

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
You all have a Great THANKSGIVING Holiday! :D
(those in USA - heck all the world LOL)  :)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Had a Great Thanks Giving!
You have a great day! ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

Edit that and spell it right HOOK! I had a great one too. A great "Thanksgiving" that is. Forgive him everyone. HOOK is old. He was actually there...back then....he recalls that first thanksgiving meal with the Indians and all of that. He still has shoes with buckles on them too!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

Hope you are all having a great weekend - I am! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Have a Great Friday - and a great Weekend too!  :D

Remember to PLAY Those UT Servers!!!
The Best and MOST Important thing you can do to Keep UT99 Alive and Well! - TRUE!!! ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Happy HUMP Day to you all!   :D

To keep UT99 alive and well -> PLAY the heck out of those UT99 Servers!  ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

wgseagal

were is wg.trog old friend of mine played for years together let me know what game you are playing and what version

Hook

I dunno wgseagal  :-?

Have a Great day you all! ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Oh Happy Day .... (just rosey) 
Have a great day folks!
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

#138
Quote from: 4A4D4D494647445B1A220Oh Happy Day .... (just rosey) 
Have a great day folks!
Happy Belated B-day Helen!
Happy FRIDAY Folks!  :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

[size=14]Well, it is HUMP Day again![/size]
Have a good week people - I know I am having a pretty darn good week myself.
Forums - Servers - Real Life!  ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]