Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...

Started by Hook, Jul 07, 2010, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hook

Hello and Good day to you all!
Happy HUMP day - Wednesday! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

Haha, good evening. Let me count the ways I am happy it is hump day.

ONE, stressful meeting over, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahhh.
TWO, how can you not like a day called hump day, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahhh.

:))
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

And the old HUMP DAY strikes again!
Have a Great one! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

I can't believe yesterday was wednesday already. How about TZIT to coin a phrase? Thank Zeus It's Thursday.
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

I shall have to make a point of celebrating something other than hump day.
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Well, let us Celebrate Saturday - which is today by golly!
Best day of the week! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Just stopping in to say Hello! :D
Almost the weekend! YAY
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

river

I am so busy at work I am looking forward all the way to next hump day  :P

jdkeller83


Hook

Courage is...
Being scared to death...
And saddling up anyway! :-/
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

One of the Scriveners.

Hook

#12
Well, I don't have any myself - in Minnesota.
But, there are lots of them around where I live. :o
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

We had our first SNOW today. But I was prepared, I had put my knobby tires on the bike on the weekend, so it was ok.
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Ya - we had our first snow also this year - Minnesota USA.
Last Wed. and yesterday - just a light bit.

"Better to fight for something than live for nothing."
- Gen. George S. Patton
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

jdkeller83

No snow yet, here in South dakota, thank goodness, seen enough of that, from being in Minot, ND dang was it cold.

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Have a good Tuesday you all!

Helen, where do you find all those good maps you have on your server? :)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

One of the Scriveners.