Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...

Started by Hook, Jul 07, 2010, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hook

FRIDAY YAY!!! :D
See YOU on our Better Servers! (of course) ;)

PS: Helen, I had an interesting phenomenon happen with the PirateDeemer.
I joined my CMM server and happened to have the ini files on my player install for testing a different setup.
It tried to do BOTH - Yeah! :o
Things from both ini's were happening. Weird eh?
Must be something to do with the coding that encourages, or allows multi-instances. :-/
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

lol, that is very interesting :)
In fact, you could say you were cheating on your own server, heheeheeheeee, loading in those extra deemers! Pretty cool.
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Actually, I didn't add any deemers that way, but one deemer Name that I had 2 different settings for in the 2 ini files for it, wanted to use both settings at the same time, and it did too! ;D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Quote from: 3F38383C3332312E6F570Have a great Thursday folks!  ;)
Ditto! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

Indeed.

Another note, I can't get my servers to advertise anymore. Had a power out and they won't do it now. I have checked everything. Grrrrrrrr.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

Remember when I had all my setting correct and I still couldn't see my home based server on the net?
It was 1 obscure modem/router setting like "Attack Detection" - ON or OFF
I had to set that to OFF, then it all worked.
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

Turned out my carrier had lost my static IP. I have a new one now.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

All is good now!   ;)

Hey all, Have a Great Tuesday, and rest of the week! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Friday at last - Have a great weekend folks! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Quote from: 6F68686C6362617E3F070Friday at last - Have a great weekend folks! :D
Ah, and I am "Batching" it this weekend - wife gone to a Spa! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Quote from: 777070747B7A7966271F0Happy FRIDAY folks! :)
Ditto! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

21


Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]