Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...

Started by Hook, Jul 07, 2010, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

One of the Scriveners.

21

Thanks, Hook,  You too!
Wait it's Wednesday now.  Rats...

Hook

Almost Friday! - Have a great Thursday folks! :D

Meanwhile, back at the ranch ...
FYI, in case you had not heard ...
HUTP (Hook's UT Place) has Moved! ... Yep, we have Moved! -

GO To: http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
and register (or re-register) there!

Spread the word! ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

vankuss

what's up guys
haven't been on in a while for various reasons, and right when i thought i'd have some free time bad crap keeps happening....

RiTALiN

Happens to me all the time Vankuss, no worries m8, almost to the end of the week, just today and tomorrow, looking forward to a happy weekend, hopefully will see y'all then. ~Ch33rz~
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Helen

I haven't been on much either for the last few weeks, sorry :(
Summer is here and I'm getting rid of my belly warmer.
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Me too I hope. :P

Have a GREAT 3-day Memorial Day weekend folks! :D
(in USA)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Well ...
I will be the First to post here in July! :D
Have a great one folks!
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

RiTALiN

Monday Morning is coming fast...Screw Monday Morning! Seriously....way too tired, I Miss you guy's hopefully I'll take off work on teh 24th and we can get in a couple games. Hopefully will find a permanent place in Downtown Hollywood soon in the next couple weeks. -ch33rz-
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Hook

#211
I hear ya Ritalin!

Well ...
I will be the First to post here in November!  :D
Have a great one folks!
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

I have a few new players but none of them have joined the forum, so sorry for the echo :)
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Quote from: 36333A3E39570I have a few new players but none of them have joined the forum, so sorry for the echo :)
Used to be that people played servers and joined the corresponding forum - and they POSTED too!  :o
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

#215
Friday again - Have FUN on the Servers gang!  :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]