Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...

Started by Hook, Jul 07, 2010, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hook

[size=24]Happy Friday![/size] :D
See you on the Servers.
Play them and they will be played! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Happy Wednesday to you! [size=140]HUMP[/size] Day!
Just stopping by.

See you on the servers - AGAIN Tonight and Every night! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

Let's try to line up tonight folks! By the way, I put all the maps back on CG today not that I want to play there.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

Quote from: 2423232728292A35744C0[size=24]Happy Friday![/size] :D
See you on the Servers.
Play them and they will be played! :D
YEP!
And too lazy - so I'll DITTO this one! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

The time should be 10:00 tonight again that we meet in battle. Thanks again for giving us a few rounds at Mt. St. Helen's server last night HOOK. It was great fun and nice to see a familiar skin!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

Pssst, Hook, your skin showed up fine, and I have that linux letter fix set to true, hint, hint. It must have been something else that was messing with your skin on your server.
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

I will try that Linux Letter Fix (turn it ON) again!
It MAY have been a ValhallaAvatar thing in conjunction with medScoreBoard that caused it. ???
I have taken Valhalla off now anyways and we will see how it works.
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Seems to work good now without ValhallaAvatar.
I wish I could add ValhallaAvatar back though.
I'll have to try it again soon.

Mean while Back at the Ranch...
[size=15]OK it is once again Friday - YAY!!![/size] :D
The Big GAME NIGHTS too! ;D
(won't be on the servers for the big games this Saturday (out of town) - sorry - but you all have fun of course)  ;)
I will certainly be on for tonight - Friday night's Games though - maybe even a bit earlier I hope!

See YOU there if you are able! :wink:
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

Quote from: 3433333738393A25645C0Happy Wednesday to you! [size=140]HUMP[/size] Day!
Just stopping by.

See you on the servers - AGAIN Tonight and Every night! :D
Hey, I forgot about THIS Thread!!!
Have a great day! "DITTO!!!" :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Quote from: 313636323D3C3F2061590
Quote from: 3433333738393A25645C0Happy Wednesday to you! [size=140]HUMP[/size] Day!
Just stopping by.

See you on the servers - AGAIN Tonight and Every night! :D
Hey, I forgot about THIS Thread!!!
Have a great day! "DITTO!!!" :D
DITTO the DITTO! ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

I'll second that ditto and raise you one ditto.
~Peace~

Hermskii

keller

Hey Guys, I am all settled and ready to Play tonight, I'll probably hit up Helen's first then hit up CMM for my first ever Scheduled game nite,  I don't think i have had a normal 8-5'er since about 6 years ago.  Happy Friday

Hermskii

8 to 5'er? What is that? 8 to 5 in the morning playing or is that your new work day schedule? I've seen you play mutiple hours at a time before...
~Peace~

Hermskii

keller


Hook

Just stopping by to say Hello to you all here. :D
I have 9 vacation days I have left to use up this year, starting with tomorrow, Fri. 10/28
Taking single days off from now thru Christmas, just to break up the weeks a bit. ;)

Later gang!
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Well, it is getting to be mid-November.
There is ICE on the pond that is off my back yard for the first time this season I believe.
Have a great Friday people!
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Just stopping in (Again) to say "HELLO" to you all!
Have FUN and Later Gang!

See you on the servers - our UT Heart and Soul! ::)

I'll be back and see all of you good people around! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

Keller gave me an idea when he mentioned that he got a buddy to play here recently. Let's all hope I remember to act on it when I have time.
~Peace~

Hermskii

keller

Yes, Please Welcome Ch3dd@r into the servers, he is a coworker, and I showed him the youtube video of me playing and was like "i have to have this, so I gave him the install" and now he has it, he is even thinking of running a server!  I will show him the UT way

ps-herm what idea did you have.