Official MSH - Good Morning / Day / Night thread...

Started by Hook, Jul 07, 2010, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Hey it is MONDAY again! Arrg!
Oh well, make the best of it. ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

Quote from: 3E39393D3233302F6E560Hey, Friday is almost here!
Have FUN! :D
DITTO!
Have a Great Thursday!
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

FRIDAY at Last!
And I can go play the NEW Redeemer mod! YAY!!! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

Nameless put me to work on new stuff on my UT2004 Chaos server. Technically, I started on it yesterday and now it is Friday morning! Houston is iced over and I'm still uploading stuff to the redirect server. So, Happy friday morning folks! It's going to be a great weekend!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

#27
Hey HAPPY MONDAY! :D

Remember it's Our OPEN HOUSE/Grand Opening over at {CMM} server!
Tonight and Tomorrow night (2/7 and 2/8 evenings - USA time)
More info over at HUTP or HOH - either forum.
http://hooksutplace.freeforums.org or http://hermskii.com/Forum/ ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

REASON for This Thread...
If you run a forum, a thread like this is good.
Many forums have these threads.
Members come and log in and much of the time only READ posts.
This thread gives them a place to just post a "Hello" to everyone, letting people and the admins know that they were here even though they didn't have any real useful On Topic posts to post.
As an admin of 5+ forums myself, I like to know that people were at my forum and stopped in to at least read and hopefully post a "hello" and maybe something more if they can.
Posts in this thread can also be used not only just to say "Hello", but also as a way to post what is happening in your part of the world on a day to day basis.
;)

Meanwhile - Back at the Ranch...

[size=130]Ohhh - HAPPY FRIDAY!!![/size] :D 
Have a Great day and a Wonderful Weekend!
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

Is it the weekend yet? Work has burned me out already for the week :o
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Quote from: 7E7B7276711F0Is it the weekend yet? Work has burned me out already for the week :o
I hear ya - Happy Thursday!!! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

Happy Thursday night. Tomorrow is Friday and I have already taken the wife out to eat just now so the weekend is mine to tinker with! I'm looking forward to spending some more time with my square-headed girlfriends! Yep, I have a few PCs and servers to work on this weekend!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

Here we go again...
You all have a Happy Thursday!
It is Almost Friday! YAY!!! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

Indeed HOOK. We should have game night on the new server again.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

I'm sick, I'm still working fulltime hours, I'll be working straight through the next 2 weekends... am I whining? YES!

That tub is going to be feeling soooo good.
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

A good reason to whine!
What the heck do you do at your work Helen? :o
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

Quote from: 3032333F3D3F285A0You breaking horses or something? LOL

That would be cool. If I was 18 again that is.

Just a software developer with a deadline coming up, and I have all these younglings that I'm helping so my stuff kept getting pushed off. Dat's ok.
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Hey, it is HUMP day again already! :D
Have a Good one!

And, "Get 'er Done!" ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]