Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) New Unreal Tournament (Read 16849 times)
Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Re: New Unreal Tournament
Reply #40 - Sep 19th, 2014 at 2:48am
Print Post  
Beautiful. Love the debris ring around the planet.

If any billionaires read this forum, please support me so I can make UT4 maps all day.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Ultimate Member

Hello

Reply #41 - Sep 19th, 2014 at 3:27am
Print Post  
That definitely looks nice.  Now I'm going to be pushing f9 for scenery pictures instead of frags.

IP Logged

RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Reply #42 - Sep 19th, 2014 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
LOL @ Taking Pictures, i do this frequently anyway, just nice to see HD UT99 Textures in action, I Tried UT4 !!!!!  Cheesy graphics crawls on Nvidia Quadro FX580 512MB. However my 8800GTX plays it well on High Settings surprisingly. I will be purchasing it soon, found a playable version after the last free day cuz i missed that :\ Awesome work by everyone who participated in it's creation so far, will definitly support such work in the future, and on a software level i am really glad to see the companies who pioneered games like Unreal & Dungeon Keeper to really allow their fanbase to help more directly and with a pricing and sale scheme to match. Good vibes , good stuff. Also thx to you Stiv for your consistent updating of the project for me to see here, getting my hopes up to be , one interesting note i did see, we are finally past having everything look just like Gears of War. I for one say GOOD. Big blocky characters ripped from another game do not make Unreal...Unreal.

Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.
IP Logged

StivBators

Hello

Reply #43 - Sep 20th, 2014 at 3:10am
Print Post  
RiTALiN wrote on Sep 19th, 2014 at 10:22pm:
I will be purchasing it soon, found a playable version after the last free day cuz i missed that :\

Not sure what you mean here. You don't have to pay to play it. Are you talking about paying for the UE4 or the game? See my post about playing the game, you just have to register on the forums.
http://www.birdieman.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1409612476

The user made server launcher is not used any more, it's in the game itself now.

IP Logged

RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Reply #44 - Sep 21st, 2014 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
lol yes im talking about paying for the full engine, gameplay that i was able to experience was quite good, kind of like playing UT3 without all the eye candy but it feels more solid when you shoot, kinda wierd, UT3 seemed to lag for me @ the worst possible times, when you need to be most accurate.

Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint