Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Direct X 11 Renderer (Read 2605 times)
RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Direct X 11 Renderer
Oct 1st, 2014 at 7:35pm
Print Post  
I like trying most of the new renderer's when they become available, DX11 is no different, ive got an Nvidia Quadro FX580 in the desktop upstairs which ive been using more often, I tend to use DX10 on my desktop downstairs, OpenGL has always been problematic for me running anything but ATi chipsets. So 21 was asking me how it was, told him i'd make a video of it so he could see. I dont recommend fullscreening it because the quality of capture is quite poor. (Rush job)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nK__yXBGUw
I will say tho, very smooth much more than the capture gives it justice. Worthwhile to try if your card can handle it.
ALSO! Cool side note! Seems to fix all the graphical abnormalities that the basic D3D has and the same goes for the DX10 version.So cool, now i have zer0 need for OpenGL! Cheesy

Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Re: Direct X 11 Renderer
Reply #1 - Oct 3rd, 2014 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Nirvanaaaaaa.

Nice to see you played with the scoreboard colors. I see you have version 100, that has a visual bug where it looks like your ping keeps going down by 8 every couple of seconds, resets, and then does it again. I believe I have a compiled 101 version that fixes that, I'll remember to get that posted.

FDA, here we come.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Reply #2 - Oct 3rd, 2014 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
Lol, i knew you'd notice the Nirvana, Yeah took abit of work to get the colors sorted out, while i had selected some of them, they would not change for me, but eventually i got it the way i wanted. Honestly i hadnt noticed the change in ping, but i'll update it once you've got that released, works great btw, on alot of servers its hard to see the scoreboard which annoys me, especially towards the end of a match, definitly a fun mutator to mess around with tho! Thx H!  Smiley

IP Logged

Ultimate Member

Hello

Reply #3 - Oct 4th, 2014 at 4:46am
Print Post  
Hi Rit,
Looks good. Nice colors and tunes for sure.  I noticed you're screen goes red as you take damage. Makes it kind of hard to see while you fight. If you want to remove it just do this...

-Turn on the game
-Push the tilde key(button above tab)
-Type 'Preferences'
-Select 'Display'
-Select 'Screen Flashes' and change it to 'False'

If you like it the way it is then just ignore this message.....lol.  I also know you know what the Tilde key is. Just helping newer players who read this.   Cya

IP Logged

RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Reply #4 - Oct 4th, 2014 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
Shocked Dude....Thank You! That makes a world of difference for me! Now i wont have so much bloody trouble seeing and fighting back when getting mowed down! I did not know that was possible except for 5LEViN's (i think i got that right...) post about the smoke effects.

IP Logged

Ultimate Member

Hello

Reply #5 - Oct 5th, 2014 at 5:25am
Print Post  
Cool, glad I could help!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint