Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Our Names (Read 4141 times)
Jason
Ex Member

Our Names
Jul 23rd, 2011 at 6:30am
Print Post  
I got asked yesterday by someone in your server if I was Helen since I use my last name Keller, hence the Helen Keller jokes so  I think I may be hearing this more often especially when we are both in the server lol. Grin

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Re: Our Names
Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2011 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
I was thinking that too, when we were both in Hook's shoutbox one time and my name was right above yours. I'm not sure how well known she is amongst the populace to bring it up though. 2/10? 9/10? I don't know.

Just read about her on Wiki, amazing how literate her quotes are.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Jason
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 24th, 2011 at 12:30am
Print Post  
I Agree, she was an amazing person, first def and blind person to read and write.

IP Logged

Hermskii
privatehook

Reply #3 - Jul 24th, 2011 at 1:53am
Print Post  
She ended up being an instructor too I think. So Why be Keller in game and Jason here? That kind of stuff freaks me out mannnn!

BTW, I'd bet you big money that you could walk up to most kids under the age of 20 but older than 17 and ask who she was and they would not know but they know every title to every Lady Gaga cd there is. Sad.

~Peace~

Hermskii
IP Logged

Jason
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 24th, 2011 at 3:06am
Print Post  
LOL= yes this is sad and true.......music these days.... sorry I'll change it to Keller, thought I would use my first name for once lol. Been called Keller for 4 years in the service so it just stuck.

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #5 - Jul 24th, 2011 at 6:30am
Print Post  
In Terminator lingo you're an HK... Hunter-Keller. Get it? Ok maybe a little lame.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

JDKeller
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jul 24th, 2011 at 6:35am
Print Post  
Can't argue with that!

IP Logged

Hermskii
privatehook

Reply #7 - Jul 24th, 2011 at 11:47pm
Print Post  
You are "Keller"

It is a strong, proud name by my standards. Unlike many others, I know you have struck out when others only feared the options. I am very proud to even know a person like you. You are Keller! Change that name and look forward with all post knowing they will all look back to all previous posts and possibly even this one! No one is perfect but many eventually, with practice get close. Do it Mr. Keller! Be KELLER.

~Peace~

Hermskii
IP Logged

JDKeller
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jul 25th, 2011 at 1:43am
Print Post  
Hermskii wrote on Jul 24th, 2011 at 11:47pm:
You are "Keller"

It is a strong, proud name by my standards. Unlike many others, I know you have struck out when others only feared the options. I am very proud to even know a person like you. You are Keller! Change that name and look forward with all post knowing they will all look back to all previous posts and possibly even this one! No one is perfect but many eventually, with practice get close. Do it Mr. Keller! Be KELLER.

Nicely said, the forum won't let me use Keller as nickname and forum name so I have to use Jdkeller and hence why I used Jason to begin with earlier.  I AM KELLER!!!!!! MUHHAHAHAHAH

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint