Welcome to Mount St. Helen.

Started by Helen, Dec 26, 2009, 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21

#60
Hi Relentless,
Welcome to the server.  There are some pretty good people here and it doesn't take long to build up your frag kills.  The best part is the spawn protection.  Maybe Helen can get that skin of yours here.

Take care,
Brad

StivBators

Relentless, hello and welcome, nice fraggin with you !

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Tempest

hey Relentless, good playing with you :)

relentless

Thanks, I'm enjoying the game again. The players at FMJ were ruining my desire to play. When the same players win or dominate the maps, why play. Here it is fun, I feel like I can actually get some frags in.

Please note if I disappear from a map, it is because I'm experiencing some mismatches with textures I believe. I noting which ones they are and removing them so I can get yours. It has happened about three times now.

RiTALiN

Nice to meet you all & i must say i thought most of the UT99 Communities were pretty much dead, glad to see thats really not the case, most enjoyable server ive seen since coming back to online play about 2 months ago. Nice blend of Classic Music & New One's. Best levelset ive played on yet, thanks for keeping it up & running btw. Ch33rz from NY.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Hook

Oh yes, Helen knows how to set up a smokin' server for sure - I  ought to know, he helped me a lot with my servers!

Welcome RiTALiN ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

Hey there RITALIN, it's been good playing with you.
If you like redeemers, check out Hook's place, he's got some funky ones, and some good folks play there too.
One of the Scriveners.

RiTALiN

haha thank you both & will do, it's nice to be here.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

StivBators

Hello Ritalin. Welcome and good playing with you .

21

Hey Ritalin,
Welcome.  HAVE FUN!!

Helen

It was invoice time, I renewed the server for another year :)
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

Yeah! Make HOOK pay for it. He pays for all of my stuff. Thanks HOOK!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

#75
Behind every successful HOOK, there is a HERMSKII with a rolling pin in his hand!  :o
Actually, its the 180 (of his post) - He's da man! ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

StivBators

Quote from: 7C797074731D0It was invoice time, I renewed the server for another year 

Thanks !

lolzsec

Hello all, thank you Helen for the server, love playing on this and enjoy the competition, 21/Stiv/tempest/helen.  Thanks! ;D

Helen

That was very politically correct that you included me in that list of competitive players. 

Yesterday I remember looking at the pings and I saw:


PlayerPing
StivBators26
lolzsec26
Helen79

and I thought "sighhhh", lol.

So how did you choose your player name, and I know you came from UT3, what made you start playing UT99 again?
One of the Scriveners.

lolzsec

#79
I was watching this hacking documentary and the name lulzsec had a catchy ring to it so I thought, hey this is all I can think of for the moment so I chose "lolzsec", lol.  Yes great pings, yours is still not too bad though anything under 100 should play well.  I work for Google so I got very nice Internet package.  Thanks Again.