Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Let's do it! (Read 11607 times)
Hermskii
privatehook

Let's do it!
May 12th, 2011 at 4:17am
Print Post  
Let's try this weekend. Let's try to get in a full round on this server with me! I have to get on the scoreboard! HOOK? You in? I just ask that we do it after 9:00 PM at night. Any night. Somebody call it! Oh and don't think you're going to spank me either! Yeah, I said it!

~Peace~

Hermskii
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Re: Let's do it!
Reply #1 - May 12th, 2011 at 5:20am
Print Post  
I'll be around, friday or saturday fine by me.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Hermskii
privatehook

Reply #2 - May 13th, 2011 at 3:08am
Print Post  
Behold! Helen hath dared to join us. Monuments will rise from the ashes of our battle and all of that stuff! LOL

Good deal Helen! Any other victims.....I mean takers?

~Peace~

Hermskii
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #3 - May 13th, 2011 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Nobody else posts here Smiley
Not sure how many readers there are.
I've just never bothered to do the spamming of my server to get traffic.
I should but dear oh dear I'm thinking of starting a new map, tch tch.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Hook
privatehook

Hello, I am Hook

Reply #4 - May 13th, 2011 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
I would but I won't be able to join you guys until later tonight. (after 11 or 11:30 CST or so) Sad

Hermskii said he would play at or just after 9:00 pm Central USA time tonight - Friday 5/13/11.
I will TRY to do it at 9  but no guarantees. Undecided

PS: I at LEAST Once a day if not More times a day READ this forum! FYI! (I don't always log in though) Lips Sealed

Also...
Helen wrote on May 13th, 2011 at 4:53pm:
I've just never bothered to do the spamming of my server to get traffic.

How do you think MEAT did it with Mrs. ??? Wink
(Just Google "MEAT'S Redeemer Screamer" and see how many hits!)  Cool LOL
You don't have to go extreme though, Shocked But at least you should do SOME so that your server gets known.
THAT is OK. Wink

=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net

Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #5 - May 14th, 2011 at 2:01am
Print Post  
Hook wrote on May 13th, 2011 at 7:47pm:
PS: I at LEAST Once a day if not More times a day READ this forum! FYI! (I don't always log in though) Lips Sealed

You could visit once a week and it would take you less than a minute to get caught up lol.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #6 - May 14th, 2011 at 2:05am
Print Post  
Hook wrote on May 13th, 2011 at 7:47pm:
Just Google "MEAT'S Redeemer Screamer" and see how many hits!

wow, lot's.
Tried mine, there were 4, lol.
True, true.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Hermskii
privatehook

Reply #7 - May 14th, 2011 at 5:55am
Print Post  
I took it easy on Helen tonight since he was the only actual real player to show up. I only let him come close to winning by twice my frag score a few times! He is a pretty fast and jumpy little guy. Hard to hit. I'm sure he was cheating with this thing I heard of called practice and skill.

I made the score board FINALLY! I think I was around #44 when I stopped getting owned...I mean stopped playing against Helen tonight because my kids were killing me for some attention.

I have already set my alarm and agreed with Helen to meet him again in combat around 9:00 PM on Saturday night. I hope some of you no-showing-chickens might show up too in order to feel my rusty wrath! LOL.

Thanks Helen. I had a great time and I think you took it easy on me. Maybe don't drink so much coffee before we play next time you jumpy-dodgy little freak! LOL. I'm gonna get you sucka!

Oh yeah, Helen and I agreed I need to try harder to make the top 10 list on his Ultimate Scoreboard. I was aiming for 11th but agreed to be in the top 10. Maybe after that, I can install his medtoggle mod and see if he can make top 10 on one of my servers. Would be even better if he can do it on one of Hook's servers. Peace out all!

~Peace~

Hermskii
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #8 - May 14th, 2011 at 6:49am
Print Post  
Hermskii wrote on May 14th, 2011 at 5:55am:
I'm sure he was cheating with this thing I heard of called practice and skill.

lol, good one  Smiley

Yeah, thanks for playing. Hook did show up later too, and we had someone named Greylox with us. You could have used him Herm, he would have been beneficial to your score Smiley

Tomorrow maybe I'll only use the hammer so you can run up your score lol.

There were a couple of other new players earlier too. Twas A good day on the server. Thanks guys.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #9 - May 15th, 2011 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
Hermskii, your son was pretty amazing actually. Six years old! I think he's better than I was after my first year of playing this game!
Maybe all those players we think are cheats out there are in fact 11-year olds, to whom gaming is like breathing  Grin

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Hermskii
privatehook

Reply #10 - May 15th, 2011 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
Thank you Sir. He has been playing for sevral years now already. He can't message back since he can't type yet. LOL. I was sitting next to him screaming at him to shoot. He thought you were all just bots and he likes to chase bots around to learn where all the pickups are. He was behind all of you so many times and would not kill you. I was going madd! LOL. So consider this; he is really a lot better than you saw but he was goofing off!

I had a great time last night! Thor and his hammer better stay away from you and yours! After you had more than doubled my score using nothing but it to kill me, I realized I just needed to get back to my standard game plan and stop "running for my life" from you and that damn impact hammer! LOL. It was nice to actually win a game on your server for a change. My son didn't want to play because he kept saying the bots were set to play too hard LOL.

I'm also pleased that in a weekend, I have gone from not even on your scoreboard to in the top 30 and had I not let my son play as me last night in the one match I would have been a couple higher on the list already. The rust is coming off, that is for sure but I can tell you are a better player than I have ever been. You dodge and move wildly and constantly. You are a better aim too but I'm just a niche underneath your playing skills. Like I said, I bet it has been over 5 years since I last played straight out DM. My son was also confused by the flags in the map since there wasn't 2 identical sides of the map like in CTF. They threw him off badly as he kept looking to get to the other side to get the flag! LOL. Great time Helen! I think you'll see me on yours and HOOK's servers much more in the coming days! Peace out G or "H" as it seems!

~Peace~

Hermskii
IP Logged

Hook
privatehook

Hello, I am Hook

Reply #11 - May 20th, 2011 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
Hello gang!
Just a note...
I will be Out of Town Friday night (tonight 5/20) until sometime later Saturday afternoon.
(Moving my son back into our home from College in another city.)
I should be Playing on the Servers Saturday night (5/21) though for sure!
I can NOT wait! Cheesy

=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net

Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777
IP Logged

Hermskii
privatehook

Reply #12 - May 21st, 2011 at 12:09am
Print Post  
You yella chicken! C'monnn mannnnnnnn! just show up for a sec!

No matta. I'll git chu ltr "B"

LOL.

~Peace~

Hermskii
IP Logged

Hermskii
privatehook

Reply #13 - May 21st, 2011 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
I had a nother fun night of gaming with Helen again. Yep, we both showed up at 9:00 PM like we said we might and got busy killing stuff. He certainly got the better of me this time around again but I still did well enough to continue moving up the charts. I was at #22 when I left the game and I stayed logged in but didn't play for a couple of the maps so I suspect I would be much higher than #22 had I actually played those couple of rounds. I think tonight I will get my son in on his PC so he can play and Helen and I can have something to shoot at besides each other and his psycho-madd bots! Maybe someone else will show up too...

~Peace~

Hermskii
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #14 - May 21st, 2011 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Guess what, someone named Scratchy showed up 1 minute after you left. He didn't finish a map though.

I'm looking forward to seeing your name into the top ten. I envision the top 10 as a glamorous billet listing all the UT celebrities. The "big names" of UT. It's the mountain's equivalent of the hollywood walk of fame.

"Come visit! Hermskii played here!"  haha.

Your son must be pretty level headed if you let him play UT.
"Hey dad, I killed you!"
"Good shot, son!"
lol. The things we consider normal nowadays. I would say it's more fun than tag for sure. Smiley

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Hermskii
privatehook

Reply #15 - May 21st, 2011 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
I once had a system sort of like that except it was servers. You had to play and beat me on my Redeemer Server before I would tell you where Schwantz's Redeemer Server was. If you could not beat me on mine, you didn't have a chance on his.

He doesn't even realize it is me he is playing when we play which is really hardly ever. I have a set of servers I let him play on and he plays there. He still doesn't get that he is playing real people I don't think.

Any word on any testing you have done lately with a certain download I sent you??? I'm dying to hear your response via PM. Peace out!

~Peace~

Hermskii
IP Logged

Hermskii
privatehook

Reply #16 - May 28th, 2011 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
I showed up late last night. I got in around 9:15 I think it was. I was all alone. I was scared too. I cried a lot! I only stayed for a short time but got myself into the top 20 while I was there.

I expect as of right now to be there again tonight but mom-in-law is coming into town as I speak and God only knows what she and my wife have planned to do. Luckily, they like the food network so I suspect after a big dinner they will be on the couch watching TV about food. Crazy! I hope to see some of you tonight. I should make this more of a challenge. I should do something awful if everyone lets me make it to the top 10. Something so bad that people would try to stop me from making the list. Hmmmmm! I smell a challenge coming on my forum in regards to this concept! Peace people!

~Peace~

Hermskii
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #17 - May 28th, 2011 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
... except I want you in the top ten!

I think I was on later, with Greylox for a few maps on the mountain. Then more laterz I was at Hook's for about 3 maps. Hermski_Jr_aged_6 was on at the time.

Here's a nick for junior, Herminator600. Sort of like Terminator T800   Smiley

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Hermskii
privatehook

Reply #18 - May 29th, 2011 at 3:25am
Print Post  
There is actually already a member on my forum called Herminator. He has been there and plays forever though he doesn't talk much. Yes, that was my son playing. How'd he do? He played lots today too. He'll be 7 just before Christmas.

~Peace~

Hermskii
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #19 - May 29th, 2011 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Sometimes he plays, sometimes he just wanders around, sometimes he just looks around lol. Just like me half the time heh. I was a bit mean, I was trying to win a few maps, so no mercy!

If I ever play you guys both at the same time in DM, you'll have to have different colors so I can distinguish between the two of you. That way if I know it's junior we can run around together without killing each other   Smiley

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint