I bought a "new" car

Started by Helen, Oct 05, 2014, 08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Out with the old: 1986 Mercury Grand Marquis


In with the new: 1989 Ford Crown Victoria


She is very good shape for a 25 year old car, including the underside.

Her name is Victoria :)

One of the Scriveners.

21

Good news...runs better
Bad news...looks like a cop car and everyone in front of you will drive slow!

Oh and you need some snows on it! Canada eh!

RiTALiN

Get yourself one of those blue emergency lights to bypass the long lines on the road  ::) also those crown victoria's can take quite a few hefty modifications. Good job hope it lasts you well into your years and serve's you reliably!
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Hermskii

I'm about to step out of my 97 Camry with 300,000 miles into a 2010 Corolla S with 85,000 miles. Can't wait!

Congrats on Victoria. I love how easy it is to work on those older cars. Lots of do it yourself options with cars like those.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

Weird!!!
I just bought a 2010 Corolla LE in April!
LOVE it! :D
It had about 73,000 on it, but now has 81,000.

Congrats to BOTH of you!
BTW those tires (and the car) look like they can handle the snow just fine! ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

StivBators

Vroom vroooom. I'm thinking headers and dual exhaust !

Helen

Wow, 'tis the year of getting a new car. How about some pics?
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

OK - Here are a few pics of my actual car just before I bought it ...
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

I haven't bought mine yet. I may wait until after my year end bonus. So you may have to wait for my pictures...
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

Quote from: 5F5D5C50525047350I haven't bought mine yet. I may wait until after my year end bonus. So you may have to wait for my pictures...
Let us know! ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

#11
Quote from: 6F68686C6362617E3F070OK - Here are a few pics of my actual car just before I bought it ...
Do they call you Mad Max now?
One of the Scriveners.

medor

#12
It's not my picture car but i have the same.









Hook

Oh really medor - cool! :)

Mad Max? :o
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

medor

#14
Quote from: 202727232C2D2E3170480Oh really medor - cool! :)

Mad Max? :o

Sorry the link not work i have edited the previous one
here a new one pt cruiser 2.2 CRD limited édition

Helen

Quote from: 0D05040F120D05040F12600Sorry the link not work i have edited the previous one
here a new one pt cruiser 2.2 CRD limited édition
Purple! Nice! And nice countryside  :)

Quote from: 080F0F0B0405061958600Mad Max?
What!?! You don't know what I'm talking about? Egads. One of my favorite movie cars.






One of the Scriveners.

21

#16
I love that Mad Max car!  I love it's sound when you rev it.  Right outside a prison too!

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

RiTALiN

...Simply Awesome, killer movie, killer car ! In my opinion one of the best looking vehicles ever made  8-) Mad Max Forever
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Hermskii

I don't recall it looking that good but that is an awesome looking car for sure!
~Peace~

Hermskii