I bought a "new" car

Started by Helen, Oct 05, 2014, 08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

medor

my previous carsĀ 


104 zs 2


Golf GTI but in red


Matra 530 sx


205 XDA


R21 TD


Audi 100 avant

Helen

Nice! I had never seen a Matra before. Why did you sell it? Was it a chick magnet?
One of the Scriveners.

medor

I went to work in Paris and no need car in this large cities.
It's too expensive to park a car.


QuoteWas it a chick magnet?

;D ;D :D Yes but no place in it for fun
because central-rear engine and therefore small bench seat.

She was very known in his time for winning "24 heures du Mans"

I have missed a car
Alpine a310 bought and sold in Paris three weeks later for gain



echo


RiTALiN

Echoooooooo ! Long time no see m8, good to see you back!
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

echo



Helen

Quote from: 6F67666D706F67666D70020My new one in two days

The link is not loading.
One of the Scriveners.

medor

Quote from: 73767F7B7C120The link is not loading.
                   


i see it

you can't ?   may be i have a spam bot at the medor utfiles
http://medor.no-ip.org/images/1234.jpg

Helen

If I put that url in a browser it spins for awhile and then eventually times out.
One of the Scriveners.


Helen

The link finally works, but there is no longer a 1234.jpg up there.
One of the Scriveners.

medor

Quote from: 535B5A514C535B5A514C3E0My new one in two days





ok i have make it back    ;D

Helen

What in the world is that!
One of the Scriveners.


Helen

What is your interest in purchasing it? Do you collect cars?
One of the Scriveners.

medor

No it's a camping car for go everywhere.