Herm, can you...

Started by Helen, Nov 26, 2014, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Herm, can you start a new topic here that is an intro to your website/servers, and I will make it a sticky.
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

Yes I will. I just saw this. be prepared to delete it and I'll get around to giving you a intro. Thanks! this sis cool!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii

I'm sorry I haven't done this yet but I'm sort of glad i hadn't since my stuff was in such disrepair. Things are getting way better now. I'll do this soon. Thanks!

Question, What is the name of and where can I get that UT check program you made that lets you see who is playing UT. I can't find my copy anywhere.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii

Muhahaha. I just found it. UTServerMonitor
~Peace~

Hermskii


Helen

np Herm I hope you are enjoying the summer :)
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

Thanks to both of you.
~Peace~

Hermskii