Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Mount Saint Helen Frag Movie (Read 131 times)
Se7eN

Hello

Mount Saint Helen Frag Movie
Feb 2nd, 2024 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
Hello readers o/

I've been teaching myself an editing software and I've been using UT99 clips to practice with.

Long story short: I'd like to make a small frag movie that features frags from MSH players. TankB33f and Dr_Boo have agreed to contribute some demos, but the more the merrier.

If any of you would like to be featured in the movie, please send me a link to your demo files.

Types of content I'm looking for:

-Funny moments
-Awesome frags
-Lucky frags

I will post the link to the movie in this thread once it's done.

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Re: Mount Saint Helen Frag Movie
Reply #1 - Feb 3rd, 2024 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
I will try to remember, I guess I just start a demorec every map I play?

I had a cool moment a couple of days ago, I was on Olden (see pic), on top ledge, I had my hammer primed, I was running towards Sphere, but too far away for a dodge-hammer, so I dodged off the ledge into the air to my right with a bit of forward motion, thinking to avoid his combo, but what he did was dodge into the air to his left with a bit of forward motion, and I wound up hammering him in the middle of the air, lol. He said g1, but I acknowledged it was a fluke. Too bad that wasn't captured!

http://birdieman.com/stats/2024/01/20240131.2303.42.DM.Olden-se.7777.htm

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Se7eN

Hello

Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2024 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I will try to remember, I guess I just start a demorec every map I play?

Yeah just demorec and send it over with timestamps, if you can. If not, just point me in the beginning/middle or end of the demo. I'm using Unreal Demo manager and it allows me to fast forward, it's a huge time-saver when looking through a lot of demos. Great to see you participate!

Sidenote: Udemo manager also gives you a checkbox for "auto-record", that way you don't have to issue the command each time and give it a filename, it just saves it with the mapname and date. If you are interested, you can probably find it on Medor's site, but hit me up if you don't find it

Quote:
I had a cool moment a couple of days ago, I was on Olden (see pic), on top ledge, I had my hammer primed, I was running towards Sphere, but too far away for a dodge-hammer, so I dodged off the ledge into the air to my right with a bit of forward motion, thinking to avoid his combo, but what he did was dodge into the air to his left with a bit of forward motion, and I wound up hammering him in the middle of the air, lol. He said g1, but I acknowledged it was a fluke. Too bad that wasn't captured!

I love those that type of action, there's something unique about luck and fluke shots that make them as satisfying if not more so than "skilled" shots

IP Logged

RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Reply #3 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 4:59am
Print Post  
I'll see about recording some demo's and sending em' your way. Cheers!

Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.
IP Logged

Se7eN

Hello

Reply #4 - Feb 24th, 2024 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
Thanks RiT  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint