Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Accused of Hacking (Read 1814 times)
StivBators

Hello

Accused of Hacking
Apr 29th, 2015 at 1:38am
Print Post  
Admin first thought I was Lolzsec. I said nope.
      A few games later he asks "are you hacking us stiv?"  Roll Eyes
I said nope. He says "feels like it".   How do "feel" like your being hacked ? Having never hacked, or hopefully never been hacked I'm curious. Has your server ever been hacked Helen ? Maybe he just means cheating ?  Shocked  Too bad, I liked quite a bit of his map selection.

http://youtu.be/JpIvwvzOf-s

IP Logged

RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Re: Accused of Hacking
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 2:52am
Print Post  
LOL. Yeah i've gotten accused of being LolzSec too no worries! In regards to feeling like a hack is going on mid game, this may shed some light, me & 21 were playing on the server here @ MT ST HELENS, LolzSec came in & at first i got an abrupt disconnect out of nowhere, then came his stellar frags which i could swear came out of literally nowhere, and me & 21 both told Helen we thought he was hacking, just alot of wierdness out of nowhere, a "good" hacker enters & leaves your system with little to NO trace, lots of people have been hacked and never were the wiser. In all reality it happens alot less than people think, i've done some things in the past when i was young & stupid but i think most people can say that. & for all the wonderful script kiddies out there, getting into someone's facebook or online account is child's play. A real hack should never be detected and any information gleamed during the attack should never be divulged. Dont worry you aimed well & thought well in advance, just looks to others like cheating. I've gotten accused of that too lol.

Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Re: Accused of Hacking
Reply #2 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 3:22am
Print Post  
StivBators wrote on Apr 29th, 2015 at 1:38am:

Pffaa, he thought you were cheating from that example? In that case he must think half the ut players cheat.
He did not have any true idea that you were cheating, he just equates anyone better than him as a cheater methinks.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint