Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Mod using UT99 (Read 2136 times)
RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Mod using UT99
Mar 20th, 2015 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
Yesterday i was downloading the Ballistic Weapons 2.5 Complete package off Mod-db and i happened to see this Mod listed as using UT. A closer inspection of some of the screenshots and i see an "AutoMag" ! Cheesy Some of you may be interested in the coding used, some more interested in the game itself, either way thought i'd share it with you all, seems to have been updated just the other day. Here you go, they call it "Zenith" it's advertised as a single player campaign addon http://www.moddb.com/mods/zenith/images/a-small-part-of-the-city#imagebox there is a fix for the missing texture file in the comments on that page. just seemed kinda interesting thought id share, i'll give it a try when i get back from Florida in a week or so.

Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Re: Mod using UT99
Reply #1 - Mar 21st, 2015 at 2:05am
Print Post  
Looks like they made their own maps too, cool.

Oooh, Florida. You could visit Rossmond, lol.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Re: Mod using UT99
Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2015 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
Well crap. I probably should have visited him! Too late now, got back from South Florida to NY in under 24 hrs. Kinda reminded me of doing the famous 24 hr Le Mans race! Cheesy Freshly rested & tanned, but good to be back nonetheless, also congrats to you Helen on 1,000 posts!

Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint