Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic game stat pages - tracking of reconnect totals (Read 2126 times)
Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

game stat pages - tracking of reconnect totals
Nov 11th, 2014 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
First, let me just mention a bug fix - the values in the Kills Matchup grid were set incorrectly for the last 5 days. They will now generate correctly from this day forward (but the stats pages for those 5 days will remain incorrect).

Now on to the new stuff. This has been in place for about 5 days but I wanted to wait and see if any bugs arose.

OK here's an example of a problem if a player played awhile, then disconnected/reconnected, and finished the game. Hank appears to win the game with "59" frags.

What happened was that he first connected, scored 29 frags, then disconnected/reconnected, and got an additional 30 more.

Kind of obvious that this grid needed fixing. But the others were not so obvious. Here are the grids that I decided to be impacted by the fix.

For the grids in the next pictures, it was for a game where I played for a bit and got 14 frags, then I  disconnected/reconnected, and then got 30 frags (and Stiv happened to connect as well).

Game Summary: this grid will only show the totals of your LAST CONNECTION. For example:

Totals Lost Due To Reconnecting: further down the stats page will be a grid reporting on any "lost" totals. This will be a sum of ALL your totals lost due to reconnects. Your totals will only get shoved into here if you RECONNECT (if you simply disconnect once, your totals are still in the Game Summary grid).

Frag Counts at XX Intervals: in this grid, your frag total will be reset when you reconnect. You can see at the 2:30 and 3:00 marks that I was absent, then when I came back my frag total started anew.

Frag/Death Streaks: if you were absent, your streaks will be split with the white ".." marker. So here when I left I had 10 frags in a row, and when I came back I got an additional 12 in a row, but the game now knows that this was not a "22" in a row streak.

That's it. Smiley

For reference, the game in the above example is here:
http://www.birdieman.com/stats/2014/11/20141105.2210.53.DM.DeckHalf420.7777.htm

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint