Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic MrHanky sighting (Read 3011 times)
StivBators

Hello

MrHanky sighting
Mar 17th, 2014 at 12:12pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Ultimate Member

Hello

Re: MrHanky sighting
Reply #1 - Mar 18th, 2014 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Ya, that's cool.  What's the extra M for?

Also, how did Stiv get 43 frags? I thought if you leave a game you lose your frags. Hmm, maybe I can keep leaving a fav map and add up the frags too. It's all chaos when Helen isn't around.....lol.

IP Logged

StivBators

Hello

Reply #2 - Mar 20th, 2014 at 1:48am
Print Post  
21 wrote on Mar 18th, 2014 at 12:21pm:
Also, how did Stiv get 43 frags? I thought if you leave a game you lose your frags.

I have quite a few like that lately. It's not on purpose. Been having connections issues. I get disconnected and just hit rejoin, guess it happens so fast it picks up the earlier frags. Really wish it wasn't happening.   Angry Shocked

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #3 - Mar 20th, 2014 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
Say hi to hank for me. His previous game name was crippledhandnoob, tell him he might see me play as crippledfootnoob Smiley

21 wrote on Mar 18th, 2014 at 12:21pm:
Also, how did Stiv get 43 frags? I thought if you leave a game you lose your frags.

The individual game stat page will list all your info, regardless of how many times you enter/leave. However, the only frags that count towards the all-time list are those you have at the end of the game.

StivBators wrote on Mar 20th, 2014 at 1:48am:
I have quite a few like that lately.

I've been reading the stats and I see that happening to you. I don't see anything in the log related to it. I just rebooted the server. A couple of the log files were getting up to 10 megs each, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I'm not able to change up the maps at the moment, that stuff is on my pc UPSTAIRS, I don't feel like going up there yet.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint