Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Connection Failed Rejected by Server (Read 6157 times)
pantycheez
YaBB Newbies

Hello

Connection Failed Rejected by Server
May 11th, 2013 at 12:55am
Print Post  
Hi Mt. St. Helen,

I have been trying to play on your server and I keep getting the "Connection Failed Rejected by Server" message as if the server was full.  Am I not allowed to play on this server?  DM is getting pretty thin out there and I would love to be able to play on this server.  I'm not a hacker or a cheater. In fact, I'm too dumb to hack.  Anyways...please let me know if I can play on this server.

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Re: Connection Failed Rejected by Server
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2013 at 1:47am
Print Post  
Your IP is falling under a broad ban range I have for another player. I've added an exception for the IP you tried to connect with, so you can try it now. If you don't have a static IP, you'll have to get me to add an exception for you whenever it changes, because I am not removing that broad range for that other player.

I certainly remember you from FMJ, I don't have any qualms about you playing here, we just ask that players keep the language and attitude clean.

happy fragging.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

pantycheez
YaBB Newbies

Hello

Reply #2 - May 11th, 2013 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
Thanks.  I have a dynamic IP but it stays the same for awhile.  There's not too many good DM servers left so I always wanna make sure that I have options.  I always keep it clean and friendly on UT.  This is my entertainment.  If I wanna fight, I'll just talk to my wife. Wink

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #3 - May 11th, 2013 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
lol, sounds good. Oh and next time your IP changes it's handy if you post here it rather than me having to look through logs.

cu later.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

pantycheez
YaBB Newbies

Hello

Reply #4 - May 12th, 2013 at 4:26am
Print Post  
Roger!

IP Logged

RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Reply #5 - Oct 4th, 2013 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Good info to know, i'm on a dynamic as well so i'll do the same then.

Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.
IP Logged

s1r
YaBB Newbies

Hello

Reply #6 - Oct 16th, 2013 at 3:38am
Print Post  
Hello, s!r here.

I played on your server a bit a few months ago, and then wasn't able to connect.  It looks like I fell under the ban umbrella as well Sad  I apparently need to make a post of 1 before being able to pm my IP, so uh... hello!

IP Logged

RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Reply #7 - Oct 16th, 2013 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Hello S1R! Hope 2 play against you soon! cheers. Also Helen a question....There was a server called Nuevo IP , pretty much only used Morbias Station & Classic Liandri as maps, think it was a demo server perhaps. Recently within the past month i have gotten the same "Connection Failed Rejected By Server", I have never done anything there to get banned, except maybe beat some people Cheesy but like i said the past month or so im unable to even get in and if i do once in a rare blue, i immediatly get kicked again, any idea's on what it could be? sorry for the question but im quite unfamilier in general with online matches.

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #8 - Oct 17th, 2013 at 1:54am
Print Post  
s1r wrote on Oct 16th, 2013 at 3:38am:
Hello, s!r here.

I played on your server a bit a few months ago, and then wasn't able to connect.  It looks like I fell under the ban umbrella as well Sad  I apparently need to make a post of 1 before being able to pm my IP, so uh... hello!

Try it now.

RiTALiN wrote on Oct 16th, 2013 at 2:24pm:
Hello S1R! Hope 2 play against you soon! cheers. Also Helen a question....There was a server called Nuevo IP , pretty much only used Morbias Station & Classic Liandri as maps, think it was a demo server perhaps. Recently within the past month i have gotten the same "Connection Failed Rejected By Server", I have never done anything there to get banned, except maybe beat some people Cheesy but like i said the past month or so im unable to even get in and if i do once in a rare blue, i immediatly get kicked again, any idea's on what it could be? sorry for the question but im quite unfamilier in general with online matches.

Either the server is full at the time you try to join, or, your IP is banned. You will have to contact the admin and just tell him the same thing and ask him if your IP falls within a ban range or something.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

RiTALiN

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Reply #9 - Oct 17th, 2013 at 3:03am
Print Post  
Awesome, thanks for the info, appreciated.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint