Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Dodge Hack ? (Read 16717 times)
Ultimate Member

Hello

Re: Dodge Hack ?
Reply #20 - Apr 15th, 2013 at 4:21am
Print Post  
Well I played a couple of games against someone called TimTim. The non-dodging thing wasn't a success. But I couldn't have beaten him dodging either, lol. I later found out he competes as a pro gamer on MLUT.  I need players at my level first. 

On a side note I have been doing great in public servers.  I beat Drew Tang,Acid Reign and 7 others in Viridian Dreams. I was called a cheater by them but that's cool. I take it as a compliment.  Then came second twice to Dasnaskta (another progamer) in Liandri and Deck 16. Who says killing average bots doesn't help!  Keep u posted. 

IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #21 - Apr 27th, 2013 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
I think trying to go 30 - 0 against my bots is a very good warmup for real play. Congrats on doing well. I think your dodging lately has been awesome.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Ultimate Member

Hello

Reply #22 - Apr 29th, 2013 at 5:27am
Print Post  
Thanks H.
I guess it depends on how I feel. Sometimes the fingers are really quick and sometimes I can barely do a side dodge..lol. I think playing on your server where I have little lag and against players like you, Stiv, Temp, Tgun, Hank,Cyborg, and lately Blokka has really helped me.  If I can dodge against yours/their shots and/or hopefully kill you/them it can't help but make me better.  I wish I could move/shoot on all servers like I do on yours. Ace protection really bogs me down, even when my ping doesn't reflect it.

IP Logged

Hook
privatehook

Hello, I am Hook

Reply #23 - Apr 29th, 2013 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Ya, I Hate ACE - Too many problems!
I prefer to just ignore cheaters, and or ban them when I know they are cheating or get a lot of complaints about a player.

With the Deemer Server I run, it is very difficult for a cheat to work or even for the cheater to win with it. LOL Roll Eyes

=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net

Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777
IP Logged

MEAT
YaBB Newbies

Hello

Reply #24 - May 1st, 2013 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Hook wrote on Apr 29th, 2013 at 5:52pm:
Ya, I Hate ACE - Too many problems!
I prefer to just ignore cheaters, and or ban them when I know they are cheating or get a lot of complaints about a player.

With the Deemer Server I run, it is very difficult for a cheat to work or even for the cheater to win with it. LOL Roll Eyes

I use to think the same way until I removed ACE from my server. (removed so two players using MAC could play)
For two months I thought everything/everyone was happy until someone mentioned that player XXXX might be cheating.
I disagreed with the guy and told him "no one cheats at Redeemer and if they did I would definitely see it".
So this guy showed me how easy it was.  We both went in game and he used a cheat. 
He tore my azz a new one.  He knew where I was every sec.  I would spawn and within two sec a missile was headed my way.
And I tried but I couldn't beat this guy who was using this cheat!!
Five min later I had ACE back up and running.
And since then I've caught/booted three players (regulars on both redeemer servers) using a cheat.
Two of which that said they only use the cheat on "other" servers...lol
And yes there might be minimal lag but I'm not one of those "other" servers that allow cheats.

IP Logged

Hook
privatehook

Hello, I am Hook

Reply #25 - May 1st, 2013 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
Well, good thing CMM is not one of those "other" servers that "allow" cheats either.
We would promptly get rid of anyone noticeably cheating, or anyone complained about by others.
We have had no problems or complaints in the cheating category. (a few foul mouths is all)
IF anyone has tried to use a cheat on CMM, he was most assuredly beat soundly I would suspect. Grin Shocked
Our group is very vigilant about such things. Wink

Oh, I take that back, I think it was Jimm400 and/or Averagej0e that had an obvious cheater come in one time, they beat him badly and he left and never used it again. LOL Smiley
It was some sort of aim bot.
As for Radar cheats, they simply do not work on CMM, or at least they don't work very well at all with our mods. - FYI

=Hook=

IP Logged

MEAT
YaBB Newbies

Hello

Reply #26 - May 1st, 2013 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
Currently you have three known cheaters on your server.  Two of which have admitted to me that they have cheated on your server.
And I think it was last year I told of you of two others...but I only see one still active.
Anyway, the thing I noticed with cheaters (those that use radar) is that that don't always win or should I say "they chose not to win sometimes".
Obviously that's is how they stay unnoticed.  They pick their wins.
And I to thought I had a "clean" group of players...most of which I keep in contact via email...but two were caught while ACE was down.
So believe what you want and do what you want. I'm just trying to help you out...again.

IP Logged

Hook
privatehook

Hello, I am Hook

Reply #27 - May 2nd, 2013 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Help "again"? *GULP* Shocked Oh nooo Tongue
Hmm, well Cheating didn't get them very far LOL
Anyway, yes, your point is well taken, and if anyone ever "sticks out" as a cheater, we will deal with it for sure.
Also, a "win" on CMM doesn't mean much historically anyway, as we do not keep Stats - at least yet.
Most of us just like to play, and win when we can. Wink
Seriously though, I am not real sure I could even run ACE on CMM with our mods.
The PirateDeemerCMM mod, even though it is very trim in file size and works very well, it is somewhat of a resource hog.
Not too bad, but I am afraid adding an even bigger resource hog like ACE into the mix would create problems - maybe we will see sometime.
OK MEAT, you posted some good advice.
There MAY be hope for you yet Tongue
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2013 at 5:57pm by Hook »  

=Hook=

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint