Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Yay! (Read 2187 times)
Hermskii
privatehook

Yay!
Feb 4th, 2011 at 6:13am
Print Post  
yay! I stuck with it and made it through the whole forum in one shot. Luckily I got here before it gets blasted with new members posting all sorts of stuff like I just did but I only posted on stuff that interested me and I actually won't post that much here again.

I'm very impressed with many of the things you have done Helen. I have a weekend worth of downloads that I know I can use and will provided I get he time to start trying to apply them. Just as "back4more" mentioned, I am thrilled to see someone going after UT with these mods and maps an all that you are doing. Please slow down so you don't burn out. Many of us like Hook and I especially plan to be around to turn the lights out when UT dies if it ever does. It is becoming harder and harder to find class-act top grade modders such as yourself so please take your vitamins and be careful driving that Monza around! Thanks for everything you are doing here!

~Peace~

Hermskii
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Re: Yay!
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 7:28am
Print Post  
Hermskii wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 at 6:13am:
yay! I stuck with it and made it through the whole forum in one shot. Luckily I got here before it gets blasted with new members posting all sorts of stuff like I just did but I only posted on stuff that interested me and I actually won't post that much here again.

You kept me up past my bedtime with all these posts lol.

Thanks for the kind words. Actually I am sunsetting the coding, I have my next hobby lined up already. But I'll always play, that's for sure.

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Hermskii
privatehook

Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 7:54am
Print Post  
ooooophffff! You're killing me! No matter. I'll see you on the field of battle soon I hope. What is next for you? Going to paint the rest of the car now? LOL. CYA!

~Peace~

Hermskii
IP Logged

Helen
YaBB Administrator

hello

Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2011 at 4:48am
Print Post  
Haha Smiley

I'm going to put my music onto the computer, sell it for a oodles of dough, retire early, then come back to UT full time.  Grin

One of the Scriveners.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint