Some System Optimizing

Started by RiTALiN, Jan 21, 2014, 09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiTALiN

Alright so i gathered this info when i belonged to a Clan called The_Red_Dragon. Some nice tips but mostly the info has been around awhile i was just never really into competitive gaming persay. So check this out, maybe it will help you maybe not, but certainly worth a try. First link is the clan website second is from somewhere else. Personally i dont recommend the resolution change because a bigger FOV is better and you can see enemies earlier, nor do i recommend the Digital Vibrance, it can wreak havoc on your eyes. But the mouse settings i found quite interesting, check it out  :) If this has helped you or you have more info lemme know! 
http://reddragonkeep.freeforums.org/tweak-pc-settings-for-competitive-game-play-t341.html

http://www.fpsgeneral.com/news/fps-general/22785-how-to-setup-your-pc-for-competitive-gaming
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Helen

I tried some of the vid ones, will keep experimenting. I like the digital vibrance, though the 100% is too much, will find preferred setting. Seems like I got more FPS, but it seemed to slow down my mouse turning (I didn't adjust any mouse settings). So I have 3 settings I'm going to experiment with. Thanks!
One of the Scriveners.

RiTALiN

yeah for those that dont use Nvidia cards, i recommend changing the contrast level's which can provide a similar experience. Digital Vibrance also takes abit more horsepower from your GPU. But hey no matter the optimizations in the world, if your happy with your machine & your old tried and true mouse then i still say, you will have better playability. All the techy benefits in the world cant make you happy, they just make some adjustments. And re-learning how to play WITH those adjustments can be hard itself. Cheers tho, glad to see people are giving it a try!  :)
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.