free music for your mapping pleasure or whatever lol

Started by vankuss, Feb 11, 2017, 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vankuss

TRANSISTOR

i promised helen and the "dude who 0wns thee" that i'd make a quick track with a similar feel of those from ut99
i actually dont make music for a living but i do make music lol

uploaded only the mp3 for you to listen or download; converting to it/mod or whatever is ASS, unless you're fine with a 30mb mod lolz. maybe one day i'll actually use a tracker to make Transistor2, but i just wanted to see if i was able to make something vaguely ut99 related or that could be used in a map.

whatever

UMX: none :))
MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1aa1tcovacpd93f/transistor.mp3


Helen

Pretty cool! What software did you use to make that?
One of the Scriveners.

vankuss

i just used fl studio, i could have put it in a .mod or .it but that's dumb, tracker music is supposed to be light and i didnt want to compress the song


vankuss

SILVERSTREAM
oh right, this time we got ourselves a nice .umx in here
it's a bit sh*t cause it's my first track made in a tracker
also when i made it it sounded different, but when converted to .umx it loses something; next time i'll make it in a different format.

anyway yeah just uploading in case there's any mapper around here and needs a track (lol sure); it's only 1.98 MB! h4xx

@helen: this time i used OpenMPT

https://www.mediafire.com/?oo8bvggdur17uap

RiTALiN

Transistor sounds great, although could use some more pitch variances in my opinion, but definitely true to UT far as im concerned. Reminds me of a couple remixes of Razorback/Firebreath & Mech8/Course. Good mix, in the past i've used MilkyTracker and done conversions from WAV to UMX with no audible quality loss. Keep making them, sounds great so far.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Helen

Sorry it took me awhile to respond to this. I had to put it into a map to listen to it (only way I know how). Anyway, I like this one (Silverstream), good background music. I don't play with music, so I'm no UT music guru, but this was a good listen, I just sat and listened to it, I didn't even play lol.

p.s. Van, don't use cuss words in your posts, please and thank you :)
One of the Scriveners.

Teuch