UT Server Monitor Win98se

Started by StivBators, Nov 05, 2013, 11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StivBators

I get these errors on Win98se  any ideas ?

Helen

Well, I have an educated guess, but you don't want a guess, you want a solution. None forthcoming I'm afraid :(  I haven't compiled that thing since about 5 years ago when I had a hard drive failure and lost some of the source code.

Like I said I'm surprised it doesn't work, it is coded in Delphi 5 and that came out in 1999.
One of the Scriveners.

RiTALiN

just found this, maybe could be of some use to those who know how?

http://www.blong.com/Conferences/BorConUK97/WinAPI/Api.htm

also from the look's of the actual error, some info seemed to be called for in memory and was either corrupt or not found, the program is probably just complaining that it happened, i know some win98se fanatics i'll ask around further.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

21

Sounds like a registry error. Try the free version of System Mechanic from Downloads.com.

RiTALiN

Registry is also possible, if it helps try this, cant hurt honestly...

http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/UT99_Registry_Fix

one exists for the Unreal Anthology version as well which I run. on Win 98 SE you will need .NET Framework 2.0 in order to run that tool. just a forwarning.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.