Faster DNS server

Started by 21, May 16, 2018, 11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

21

Not sure if anyone uses a DNS that is not your ISP's server.  And, I don't know if I'm really late on this, but there is a new Cloudflare DSN that promises to be the fastest internet connection. I tried it (changed it right on my Modem) and my ping went from 14-5 ms. I was using Google (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4), which was faster than my ISP. Anyway, here is the link if you want to try it.    Good Luck!


https://1.1.1.1/


RiTALiN

Very VERY Cool info. Didn't actually hear this happened! Will give it a shot for sure on my router here. Good find 21. And good to note it's putting itself forward as a privacy 1st! DNS server.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Helen

One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Just a note - it Did say something about that it may not work in some areas (yet anyway) I believe. :-/ 
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]