BotPathNodeUsage + MindReader

Started by vankuss, Oct 01, 2017, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vankuss

[all links can be found on medor's or anywheres else, if anything i can upload them later/tomorrow, right now im in a bit of a hurry]

BOT PATH NODE USAGE
original thread by DeathoX 8
https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?t=4507&p=53166
it's very helpful when playtesting a map with bots.
or you can just use "slomo X" (i usually use 2, maybe 3; more and sometimes its glitchy) in console to speed up and let the bots play by themselves
you can really see where the bots go and what they like etc. etc.


MIND READER
not sure the author
http://www.uncommonplace.com/games/mindreader.html
this one is a bit less useful than the first one for mapping, but it can be useful to see whats going on with the bots if they'er acting crazy or they're stuck

Helen

That's cool, I could use that. I test the heck out of my bot paths, and sometimes they get stuck and nothing seems to work. I know I have a spot on CurseII I could inspect.
One of the Scriveners.