Print Screen

Started by 21, Dec 04, 2012, 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21

Hi guys,
I have been having trouble printing screen images lately.  I used to use my PrintScreen button and the image would go to my System folder or my pictures.  Can't remember which...lol.  Anyway, the images are nowhere to be found.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Helen

You're talking screenshots from UT? Hmmm I don't know about PrintScreen button, I use the F9 button, which will create bmp files in the UnrealTournament/System folder starting with "Shot".
One of the Scriveners.

21

I'll try it ....thanks!

21

Yay!  It worked.....Thanks H

Hermskii

Print screen works as Helen mentioned in game. Was that the only time you meant? If you meant otherwise like when in a webpage or something and you hit print screen it goes to your clipboard. Then you have to open something like word and right click, then select paste for the image to show up. If you only want the window of what you are looking at and not the whole screen then press and hold ALT and hit print screen at the same time. that will only copy the active window on your display to be pasted. I hope this helped.
~Peace~

Hermskii