MedFlag

Started by Hermskii, Aug 23, 2011, 12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermskii

Isn't that what this is?

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30666

Is this your MedFlag Program Helen?
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

Yes, that's my mutator. Looks like medor actually tried it out. That puts the count of people who have used it up to two lol.
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

#2
Remind me if you already have but why "med" in front of all of your creations?

Also, don't forget that at one point only 2 "Mountain Dew" sodas were ever sold.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

Quote from: 292B2A26242631430Also, don't forget that at one point only 2 "Mountain Dew" sodas were ever sold.
lol.

I don't think anyone asked about "med" before. The reason for it is to act as a signature of something I have created. The choice of "med" as the signature is because that is a shortened version of what my band will be called when I put it together, so I can't tell you what it is because I don't want it stolen :)
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

Mucas Enhanced Deadheads?

Yeah, let's start a guessing thread right here right now!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

Muscle Enhancing Drink  ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

Quote from: 262121252A2B2837764E0Muscle Enhancing DrinkĀ  ;)
I want it.
One of the Scriveners.

keller

Mutated Enraged Dropouts

keller

My group was called "G" Rated back in the day lol

Hermskii

My only group was a dwarf fighter, a elf thief, a human cleric and a human paladin. The cleric and the paladin had issues with the thief and the fighter so we all disbanded before we even got out of the first pub.

Yeah! I was real cool back in the day!
~Peace~

Hermskii

keller

Clerics and Paladins....Go figure...my god is better than your god....yaddaayada

Helen

Quote from: 5D5F5E52505245370My only group was a dwarf fighter, a elf thief, a human cleric and a human paladin. The cleric and the paladin had issues with the thief and the fighter so we all disbanded before we even got out of the first pub.

Yeah! I was real cool back in the day!

If they were relating this story to someone, what would they refer to you as?
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

#12
Quote from: 63666F6B6C020
Quote from: 5D5F5E52505245370My only group was a dwarf fighter, a elf thief, a human cleric and a human paladin. The cleric and the paladin had issues with the thief and the fighter so we all disbanded before we even got out of the first pub.

Yeah! I was real cool back in the day!

If they were relating this story to someone, what would they refer to you as?
Good Question!!! :D
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

keller

D&D!!! lol played this the other day with my wife and daughter, I let my wife be the DM(dungeon master) it was fun!!

Hermskii

Sorry. I don't understand the question but I'll take a jab at it. I was the dwarf fighter.
~Peace~

Hermskii

keller

Wizard all the way here.  Me and my 7 HP

Helen

Quote from: 3C3E3F33313324560Sorry. I don't understand the question but I'll take a jab at it. I was the dwarf fighter.
It was me in the dark, I never played D&D, so I had noooooo idea what you were talking about   :o
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Quote from: 02070E0A0D630
Quote from: 3C3E3F33313324560Sorry. I don't understand the question but I'll take a jab at it. I was the dwarf fighter.
It was me in the dark, I never played D&D, so I had noooooo idea what you were talking about   :o
Ditto LOL :o
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

D&D was fun but you have to play with good players and with an awesome Dungeon Master. Both are hard to find.
~Peace~

Hermskii

RiTALiN

I have created a flag testing out this awesomness for myself.
Look's pretty awesome to me, working on a red one now.
this is ingame testing with DM-Agony



P.S - Helen - I love this mutator, it is incredibly fun and rather straightforward. Readme is excellent.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.