Discord

Started by Se7eN, Jan 20, 2022, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Se7eN

Hey guys!

I opened up a discord server for Mount Saint Helen, would be cool to see some familiar names to chat with.

You don't need to download or install anything if you don't want to, you can just use it in your web browser.

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/xFb3MGzyvr

CheersĀ  ;)


TankBeef

Oh nice!!!  :) Well, I hope Helen is ok with this.  ;D
I will join in a while, just have to finish some stuff first.  ;) But wait for me, I will be there, eventually.

Se7eN

#2
I can simply change the name of the server if it's problematic :)

I'm just aiming to get to know/hang out with the players I game with. If Helen joins us I'll gladly transfer ownership of the discordĀ  ;)

Thanks for joining, TankBeef!

Dr Boo


Se7eN


Se7eN

#5
Just wanted to bump this thread.

I realize that a portion of the players aren't aware of the forum's existence, but for those of you reading;

TankBeef, Dr Boo and myself have been hanging out on Discord for a while now, it's basically a chat where you can text with people and also join voice chat with them. Shooting the shit with Tank and Boo has been a pleasurable part of my routine lately.

Helen has worked hard to garner a friendly community and it shows by the quality of its regular players. The more the merrier couldn't be truer in this case and we'd love to have more MSH regulars hang out with us.

https://discord.gg/xFb3MGzyvr - No downloads or installs needed.

Hope to see more familar faces, <3




Dr Boo

The Discord (both text and chat) has been very helpful to me in resolving tech issues and improving my play.  Plus, it's also a ton of fun!  I always look forward to hanging with Se7eN and Tank... and anyone else that might join.

Helen

I'm just more of a private person, I don't have twitter, I don't have a facebook under my real name, I try to keep my real name off the web. Just a thing. I'm fine with the channel being for MSH, I sense you are decent chaps. ;D
One of the Scriveners.

Se7eN

Dang. I was really hoping we'd see you in there sometime! I understand though and can't hold you against it; I don't do twitter or facebook  myself.


Se7eN

#9


https://discord.gg/xFb3MGzyvr

So far in the discord server we have:
Hook
TankB33f
Dr_Boo
Proxifer
Monkshood (Jim)
and myself.
The more the merrier, no need to not be anonymous.

The purpose of the discord server is to unify MSH's regular players and form a community around it.


As you can see, we even have a discord bot setup to show us the server stats. It's all about the MSH baby.

Come join us :)

Dr Boo

Really enjoy the Discord group we have and love the Liandri bot!

TankBeef

I truly recommend Discord. At first I thought I would only do forums. But Discord does not substitute forums, it is a complement, and a really awesome one. I would even go as far to say it is the best social media app you can find, way better than Facebook and Whatsapp. The voice chat in particular is phenomenal. If only Whatsapp had even 10% of that quality. I only use it cause most of the people one knows uses it, but whatsapp is crap. Discord is mostly a gamers app. I encourage all of you to join, you will not regret it. :)