New Skins?

Started by 21, Sep 09, 2016, 03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21

Hi Helen,
I noticed some new skins here.  Are you adding skins for players now? 


Ray

#1
Quote from: 756C7163646969050Hi Helen,
I noticed some new skins here.  Are you adding skins for players now?
I haven't played on Helen's games in awhile, but back then she did let players send their fave skins to her so they could be themselves in her games.

Don't think she ever stopped doing that, though it may be some folks recently changed their usual look.

Helen

It was skins week, sure I'll add that skin for you (next year though).
One of the Scriveners.

21

Thanks. I figured something was up!

Helen

21 I added that skull skin, but when I do behindview 1, I don't see it. I guess you can try it and we'll see if it works.
One of the Scriveners.

21

#5
Hi H,
I don't see it either.  I feel silly even asking this question but did you add the int and utx files?
I saw the server package briefly, was it spelled okay?

Thanks for trying.  If that doesn't work how about Shotgun lady? SGirlSkins_SH.utx and SGirlSkins_SH.int.  I think you have those files already?



Helen

Quote from: 41584557505D5D310I don't see it either.I feel silly even asking this question but did you add the int and utx files?
I saw the server package briefly, was it spelled okay?
int and utx files added, added it to redirect, spelling all good... weird. I don't usually have problems with skins. Actually, I tried one for predator too, but that crashed the server! (But that was also a converted model too, caleb.u)

Quote from: 41584557505D5D310Thanks for trying.If that doesn't work how about Shotgun lady? SGirlSkins_SH.utx and SGirlSkins_SH.int.I think you have those files already?
Shotgun Lady is reserved for MOI :)

You can suggest another skin if you want (though advance notice, please suggest a skin that does not also require a custom model).
One of the Scriveners.

21

Hmmm..throwing me a curve ball.  I'll get back to you!