Game stats are up...

Started by Helen, Feb 03, 2012, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

If you go to the usual stat page http://www.birdieman.com/stats you will see a new box called "Individual Game Stats...", with links by year. Right now there is a 2012 link, which if you click on will list the months (numerically). Right now there is only the directory "02" (February), click on that and you will see the individual game links. There's about two days worth of games in there to view.

New games (if any) are uploaded every half hour, at the 15 minute mark and the 45 minute mark of the hour.

Three weeks of work to get going, very awesome result though!
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

I didn't do it but I'll certainly say congrats. Good work pays good! You deserve great results.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

I checked it out - Very Nice indeed! ;)
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

I now have looked. It is very nice indeed. Great work!
~Peace~

Hermskii

StivBators

Awesome, thats great. Would it be possible to link weapon specific kills to each player ? Similar to ngstats.

Helen

Quote from: 6442475245755252370Awesome, thats great. Would it be possible to link weapon specific kills to each player ? Similar to ngstats.
Would you have an example page out there in the world  I could look at? But yes I think so. Before I say yes for sure I want to do a performance test and see how long the current generation takes, I don't want to make it to boggy.
One of the Scriveners.

StivBators


Helen

Ok I put up version 009 with these updates, this will be last update for a while, it's stable and I'm sick of working on it lol.

  • Added headshots and weapon kills per player table.
  • Added the map name into the title of the htm file.
  • It now tracks the amount of time played for each individual player, and this is shown in the Game Summary table.
  • Individual player times means the FPH is more accurate.
  • First Blood displays properly for a bot.
  • Display of 12:00 am times is fixed.
  • Better spectator detection and display.
One of the Scriveners.

StivBators

Awesome ! nice work. Thanks

StivBators

Just a heads up, your Individual Game Stats date is showing "Feb 0, 2012"  right now. Doh !

Helen

Quote from: 597F7A6F78486F6F0A0Just a heads up, your Individual Game Stats date is showing "Feb 0, 2012"  right now. Doh !
Someone looks at the stats? Thank you satan! Almost makes selling my soul worth it  :)

Thanks Stiv. I noticed that too earlier at work today, so I was working on that when I got home. The files already up there will remain as zero, but future files will now be correct.

Also I made it to include a map picture, but for now all you'll see is a broken picture box, until I get all the pictures uploaded over time.
One of the Scriveners.

Helen

#12
Stiv you mentioned some seemed missing like Liandri. Yes 4 were missing. They were created but not uploaded, my auto-upload exe could not connect a few hours ago for whatever reason. Anyway I uploaded them manually. Just refresh the page, these links should now be seen:

20120211.1832.27.DM.Jewel.7777.htm
20120211.1846.35.DM.1on1-Judith.7777.htm
20120211.1854.43.DM.Liandri.7777.htm
20120211.1902.31.DM.Lyus.7777.htm
One of the Scriveners.

StivBators

Quote from: 3E3B3236315F0Someone looks at the stats? Thank you satan! Almost makes selling my soul worth it

Oh yeah ! I like checking out which weapons I'm using too much and not enough. Tell satan hello for me !  ;D

QuoteStiv you mentioned some seemed missing like Liandri. Yes 4 were missing. They were created but not uploaded, my auto-upload exe could not connect a few hours ago for whatever reason

See them now. All four with that Bob fella. Strange.  :-?

StivBators

Just wondering how being depressurized in dm-pressure counts in weapon totals ? Is it whatever weapon you have in your hand at the time you hit the switch. I had one tonite so was just curious. It's not "unknown" .

Helen

That's a good question! I had to look at the code for the answer. It is whatever weapon is in your hand at the time the pressurized player dies.

This also explains the "unknown" BTW. It means the killing player is dead at the time the kill is registered.

This makes me realize that the weapon totals may not be totally accurate. You lob your last 3 rockets. Your weapon switches to the hammer. Then someone steps on your grenade. Hammer Kill!

Another variable I get passed is DamageType, which would be more accurate, but it in itself is limiting. For example the damage type of "shot" could be any of enforcer, minigun, or sniper. So I think the weapons totals are good enough.
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

Just write up a small disclaimer saying that due to these types of circumstances the results may vary +/- .5% from the actual figure...
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

I had better :)

I'm working on tracking double, multi, ultra, and monster kills. Almost done actually.

And I know I said I'd release this, what, a week ago? But I'll wait until the idea pot is empty where I'm not doing a new addition every other day.
One of the Scriveners.

Helen

#18
Quote from: 5B5E5753543A0I'm working on tracking double, multi, ultra, and monster kills. Almost done actually.

Ok done, it's up. Lucky Version 013.
One of the Scriveners.

Helen

Version 15 now running. Minor updates.
- Won't show you as having played the whole game if all you did was join and disconnect before the game started.
- If you both spectate and play at some point during the game, you will show up both the player stats and the spectator table, with correct time totals.
One of the Scriveners.