Future Fragging...

Started by Helen, Jul 29, 2011, 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Use this thread to give advance notice when you'll be on. Just post something like "Hey I'll be on later at about 10pm CST". This may help others to plan to be on their computers later if they know for sure that someone is going to be playing.

If you are interested in getting these notices, then subscribe to this thread!
One of the Scriveners.

Helen

I will be on tonite at 9pm MST, I'm looking forward to it. 
One of the Scriveners.

Helen

I am bumping this thread to make people aware of it to see if will be used. Please keep posts to this thread on topic.
One of the Scriveners.

TankBeef

#3
Quote from: 4D484145422C0I am bumping this thread to make people aware of it to see if will be used. Please keep posts to this thread on topic.
Sure Helen. I will start using this. I really wish more players would take advantage of this wonderful forum and its features. But...oh well...
I may have posted this before, if I did, then a reminder. I am playing almost every night, mostly weekdays, sometimes weekends, like last night with you and Java. Not going outside much, who know how much longer the virus is going to be with us, but better be safe. So, I drop by usually between 9pm-12am eastern time. But from now I will try my best to let you all know when my next visit to the mountain is going to be.  ;)

Dr Boo

Always great fragging with you, Helen!  I'm usually on 4p EST. I'll try and get on earlier days I have off.  Trying to keep space between myself and Tank!  lol

TankBeef

I will join the mountain tonight at about 10pm eastern time, that is 20 minutes from now. Will play a few matches with the bots, but please don't leave me alone with them.  ;D

TankBeef

Ok, if anyone reads this, I will join the mountain server in about 10 minutes, that would be aprox. 10:05 pm. Current map is DM-Equilibrium.

Dr Boo

I've had to take a break for a few days. Heat has been unrelenting and my computer locks up when it gets too hot. Hoping to be on the server tomorrow if it's cooler or Thursday.

TankBeef

Playing tonight after dinner, hopefully from 8pm EST.  :) See you all on the server.

Dr Boo

Hope to be there waiting for you, Tank!

Se7eN

#10
Count me in!

I'll be streaming us on https://www.twitch.tv/sevs

Dr Boo

Celebrating my one year MSH anniversary tonight.  I'll be on most of the evening.  There will be cake in the server and I'm hoping someone gets me a new Shok rifle (the combo on my current one doesn't always work).

TankBeef

Quote from: 2E2C353F3C1934383A773A3634590Celebrating my one year MSH anniversary tonight.  I'll be on most of the evening.  There will be cake in the server and I'm hoping someone gets me a new Shok rifle (the combo on my current one doesn't always work).
Awesome.  I think I should be able to play tonight. Will confirm much later.  :)

TankBeef

Hey all, I will be playing tonight after having some dinner first. I plan to be on at least 7pm EST. Dr. Boo will also be on.  :)

Dr Boo

GGs tonight, Tank!  And I'm so glad that UTFreakXmas2011 came up in rotation!