New MOUNT ST. HELEN address is 14.1.30.122

Started by Helen, Sep 20, 2018, 10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

My server host is upgrading hardware and forcing this change unfortunately. They just say it will happen sometime in the next 7 days. As soon as I know the new IP and port, I will post it.

[edit]New address is 14.1.30.122
One of the Scriveners.

21

Thanks for the info!!  Hope you had a nice summer!  Are you still admin?  Lol, haven't seen you in ages.

Helen

I had a great summer, lots of time on the bike. How about you?
I might play more when the snow flies.
One of the Scriveners.

RiTALiN

agreed, thanks for the update, i'll be back playing at least for a couple hours my next day off. Been doing really good at work down in Santa Monica and advancing very fast. Can't quit now, cya guys soon. :P
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

RiTALiN

Tried playing the other night but my ping was crazy high, is this based out of the same location?  :(
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Helen

Chicago yes. Maybe a trace would show something funny.

Where are you living these days?
One of the Scriveners.

RiTALiN

I'm in Southern Los Angeles County, City called Inglewood. Will try again today, previous traceroute didn't show anything odd or strange. Hopefully can still rock it on the Mountain with a ping of 100 or less.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.