Rejected by server

Started by Red_Dog, Jan 14, 2018, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red_Dog

Hi Helen. I'm being rejected by the server and don't know why.
21 was the only player on at the time. Thanks
                                                            Red_Dog

Helen

I need your IP, or tell me the name of the map and time of day it was so I can check the log.
One of the Scriveners.


21

#3
I'm guessing you just have a mismatch of some file. 

1.Delete the file in Textures, System, Sounds or Music that has the same name of the mismatch error.
2.Clear your cache and try again. Located in the same UT99 directory as maps, system, music, etc.
3.Delete your current version of UT and re-install the game.

Good Luck!

Helen

#4
Quote from: 776E7361666B6B070Delete your current version of UT and re-install the game.
What? No, nothing so drastic as that yet!
Red, what is the message it tells you?
  • Connection rejected?
  • Connection failed?
  • Or does it just say 'connecting' but never connects? (if yes, just let it sit there awhile).
Again let me know a map, day and time to help me look in the log.


One of the Scriveners.

Red_Dog

I'm back on the server . I don't remember what map it was on.
I was Sunday night Jan 14 close to 8:30 PM  Sask time'
I'll let you know if it ever happens again and give you the details. Thanks
                      Red_Dog

RiTALiN

Quote from: 575F5E5548575F5E55483A0Maybe animals are not allowed ... ...

Ahahahaha, medor this made my day.  ;D
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.