game stats pages - Amp kills, pickups, health totals, streaks, and more

Started by Helen, Oct 05, 2014, 08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

I had a bug to fix on the stats, but I went crazy and worked all weekend on them. Updates:

  • Item pickup counts.
  • Health pickup counts and totals.
  • Damage Amp kills.
  • Players drawn in orange to better distinguish from bots.
  • First Blood moved to Monster Kill grid.
  • Translocator stats for when translocator is on.
TODO: I'd like to organize the pickups grid more, by grouping the weapons on their own, and the ammo on their own.

Oh, and the bug fix...  there was a player with the name <PiR4CY_uNiT3D>, and those first and last characters are html tags, so on the stats page his name was just blank. Fixed.
One of the Scriveners.

StivBators

Great job on the stats update. love all the new info !

Helen

Groovy.

You may have to refresh your css style sheet the first time you look at a page. Right-click on page, and select "Refresh" or "Reload". That should do it. I noticed this because I checked the stats this morning on my work laptop.
One of the Scriveners.

RiTALiN

Hmmm Blank. Forgot about that with the tags, good that you fixed it tho! I will have to check the stats again :D
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Helen

Previously generated stats will not be corrected. Only going forward from the fix.
The name >-ProZaK-< was not affected because the start/end tags are reversed, so it didn't think it was an html tag.
One of the Scriveners.

Helen

I did some more updates last night.

  • Added Frag/Death Streaks. It lets you see the order in which your frags and deaths occurred. For example, looking at 21's game in the pic. He started off with 27 frags in a row, then he had 1 death, then he finished it off with 3 frags in a row.




  • Organized the pickups table more. It is now grouped by weapon, ammo, health, and other.




  • And other minor cosmetic stuff.
One of the Scriveners.