400000 Frags

Started by 21, Sep 07, 2014, 08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21

Well another year, another 100k.  Would have been faster except I keep getting low frag counts thanks to the other top 10 players here...lol.  Plus, Helen kept moving the server. I've watched a lot of bubbles man. Okay, see you at the frag pits....

Helen

And his children walked up to his screen and he said "Behold, I am 400,000, I am uncatchable, unstoppable, and indefatigable." And they asked if it was time for them to start playing UT, and he said "Yes, the time has come for the divisors of 21 to continue the legacy (but you have to play with low gore)".

You are godlike :)
One of the Scriveners.

21

Lol.  I wish I was Godlike at this game.  Funny you mention the kids.  My 10 year old daughter and I play CTF on our Lan server.  She dodges and aims pretty well. Who knows...

RiTALiN

Seriously...Congratulations! That is without a doubt the highest frag count i've ever seen  :o next stop, million $ frag club! keep up the good work!
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

21

Maybe.  But Helen would need to keep the server at least 6 more years.  I kind of got burned out the last couple of weeks putting up 10k in frags.  I really wanted it over with.  Anyway thanks for the support.