MrHanky sighting

Started by StivBators, Mar 17, 2014, 08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

21

Ya, that's cool.  What's the extra M for?

Also, how did Stiv get 43 frags? I thought if you leave a game you lose your frags. Hmm, maybe I can keep leaving a fav map and add up the frags too. It's all chaos when Helen isn't around.....lol.

StivBators

Quote from: 10091406010C0C600Also, how did Stiv get 43 frags? I thought if you leave a game you lose your frags.

  I have quite a few like that lately. It's not on purpose. Been having connections issues. I get disconnected and just hit rejoin, guess it happens so fast it picks up the earlier frags. Really wish it wasn't happening.   >:( :o

Helen

Say hi to hank for me. His previous game name was crippledhandnoob, tell him he might see me play as crippledfootnoob :)


Quote from: 7B627F6D6A67670B0Also, how did Stiv get 43 frags? I thought if you leave a game you lose your frags.
The individual game stat page will list all your info, regardless of how many times you enter/leave. However, the only frags that count towards the all-time list are those you have at the end of the game.


Quote from: 587E7B6E79496E6E0B0I have quite a few like that lately.
I've been reading the stats and I see that happening to you. I don't see anything in the log related to it. I just rebooted the server. A couple of the log files were getting up to 10 megs each, not sure if that has anything to do with it.


I'm not able to change up the maps at the moment, that stuff is on my pc UPSTAIRS, I don't feel like going up there yet.

One of the Scriveners.