Coming soon... career stat list offline

Started by Helen, Aug 01, 2011, 10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Dang, I did an update last night, and I see now the various daily and weekly stats are incorrect. Sorry about dat, I'll try to fix tonight.
One of the Scriveners.

Helen

One of the Scriveners.

Hook

I just knew you would fix it Helen - somehow. ;)
Good Job and Thank you.
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Helen

Awhoops, I just noticed the on the web page that the folks whose name start with "E" and "H" are missing. I'll have to fix that. Not sure when though, I have to fix my main PC's motherboard before I can do anything.
One of the Scriveners.

Hook

Quote from: 77727B7F78160Awhoops, I just noticed the on the web page that the folks whose name start with "E" and "H" are missing. I'll have to fix that. Not sure when though, I have to fix my main PC's motherboard before I can do anything.
That is why I am not up there. :o
Gad-Zooks!
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Hermskii

~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

Ok the web stats are corrected. These players were missing and have been restored:

Captain
Chris_Jones
Chuck
cmdlock
CrabFu*419*
Empress_of_Scrivener
Ethereal_Sedition
EXTASIS
Excalibur
Francisco
fritz
Ft.Worth-Texas
h
Harry_Potter_Is_Back
Hermskii
Hermskii_Jr_(age=6)
Hot[Dog]
Powerslave*420*

I must have done an incorrect conversion from some behind the scenes files from version 135 to 140.

Also, the monthly stats part kicked in a few days ago, check it out if you haven't already.
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

So here I am and I am supposed to be on the server playing right now. I am sorry I am not but things are good and things are going on here at home that manke me not be able to play but nothing will keep me from the forums. I will be back to climb this mountain soon too! Peace all!

Thanks for getting me back on the list Helen!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

A couple of notes. For those that don't know, the players Larry, zenny, Moonskin, and thad were all the same player. I asked him today if I could collapse them into one player, and that one player would get all the frags of the other players. He kindly agreed. So now just zenny is left, and that is why his score is suddenly about 45,000. I wanted to do this so there was more room in the top 10 for other players, since there are more players these days.

Also, this change has momentarily screwed up the "Top 5" sections on the web page, I'm aware of it and I'll fix it later.
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

So in a way, I just moved back up about 3-4 levels and haven't even played! AWESOME! Thanks Zenny!
~Peace~

Hermskii