Redirects down?

Started by clickhaze, Aug 25, 2017, 11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clickhaze

Taking ages to join the server at the moment, suspect the redirect server is down. :-/
Tick-raped since 2002...

Helen

I tried, I agree, thanks for the notice. I'm contacting my host.
One of the Scriveners.

clickhaze

Again (or no redirect for Foom)? :'(
Tick-raped since 2002...

Helen

#3
It does seem down! Support ticket logged.
One of the Scriveners.

vankuss

yes, im joining island and its taking me a while to download guardia
20:48 here

Helen

#5
Redirect won't be coming up. I'm shopping around for a new host.
So meanwhile I took off most of the custom downloads, for what it's worth. Basically just the stat files are still running.
Have fun playing the vanilla maps for a few days...   :'(
One of the Scriveners.

medor

#6
Here the beast http://uz.overmindserver.net/

Give me a zip with your specific uz and i upload it  ;)
I am to admin uz at UT-files if you want upload at.

clickhaze

#7
Quote from: 5E5B5256513F0Redirect won't be coming up. I'm shopping around for a new host.:'(
Bummer.

I have a dedicated box hosted by Hetzner in Germany that is not overly busy, let me know if you want a ride on that for the redirects in the mean time (or longer - with no commitment or SLA though ;)), and I'll set up a vhost on the web server and an FTP login.

In the meantime... Fractal Reactor. ::) Forever. :o
Tick-raped since 2002...

Helen

Quote from: 33253D3231293138500Fractal Reactor. Roll Eyes Forever. Shocked
Ah, it was stuck. Ok fixed :)

Hey thanks for the redirect offer, we'll see, right now I'll spend all my time on getting a new host, which will probably take of the redirect too, in some fashion or another. I've been looking at redirect and I'm hoping it's as easy as it sounds.
One of the Scriveners.

Helen

New IP: 109.169.42.73:7777
One of the Scriveners.