Meh

Started by clickhaze, Mar 05, 2017, 09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clickhaze

Meh
Nice clientele today. ::)

Oh well, "hang in there"...
Tick-raped since 2002...

Helen

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. They have been banned. I saw that person using offensive language a week ago but forgot about it.

Hey you don't have to do that screenshot work, you just need to wait half an hour for the stats to be posted and then refer to the link :)

Today's childish behaviour:
http://www.birdieman.com/island/2017/03/20170305.1039.11.DM.Outland-ve.7787.htm
http://www.birdieman.com/island/2017/03/20170305.1410.03.DM.TerraIII-tee.7787.htm
http://www.birdieman.com/island/2017/03/20170305.1419.25.DM.UnitIII.7787.htm

A week ago:
http://www.birdieman.com/island/2017/02/20170227.1551.06.DM.DeckHalf420.7787.htm

One of the Scriveners.

RiTALiN

Hey Thanks! I was gonna mention that person, guess im not the only cheater! lol. I got told very much the same 4 or 5 days ago, some people just wanna be id10ts i guess. Same person tho SuziQuatro, and they only lost by 5 frags! Doesn't really make sense to call someone a cheater when they only beat you by 4 or 5 points. They even won 1 match against me, still called me a cheater. Sry H, forgot to tell you when it initially happened.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Kowal

Ive wanted report same about Bad-mouthing SuziQuatro.
Seems her crash rot something in brain :D.




21

I played that Suzi Quattro on another server.  A real piece of work.  Just jumps around and taunts players. On a side note, I was talking with D Cups of Justice. He said there is a new cheater on the server going by "AllMighty". Would you please see if this player is up to no good?  Thanks!

Helen

I shall spec innocently if I see that name, thanks for the notice :)
One of the Scriveners.