10,000 Frags - Keller

Started by keller, Aug 12, 2011, 07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keller

Here it is!!


Helen

And come the dawn, the gods atop the mountain were four. :)

Way to go, Keller!
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

#2
Oh brother! Who let Keller in? LOL

Congrats Keller!

I hope you all understand this is really deflating my aspirations here! No, I'm just kidding. I suspect I'll make the 10,000 list by this time next year. Maybe I just need to show up during the week some. Whatev! LOL.

So we have Helen, and Zenny and Keller up there for sure right now. Who is number 4?
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

#4 is the entity known as "Larry". We don't know much about Larry because he preferred to play by himself. Which is fine, to each his own. It took it little while to get used to it - if I hopped in, the majority of the time that would chase him away. So when I saw him playing in the server and I wanted to play I had to REALLY RESIST not to join.
One of the Scriveners.

keller

Thank you Guys!!! Then there was 4!!

Helen

Yoohoo, Keller, your image is gone. Can you upload again? If you do I'll make a copy myself to link to so it doesn't go away again.
One of the Scriveners.

keller

I see the image buddy, it is still there if you mean the avatar.

keller

OH I see what you mean, my screeny yea I will try and find or just take a screen of the 25,000 I guess, I moves my pics in photobucket to organize them so the link just broke.

Helen

This is the 10,000 thread so make sure you find the original!
One of the Scriveners.

keller

The photobucket site seems to be having an issue loading, I will keep trying

Helen

Thanks, I grabbed your pic and put it in my stash and updated the first post so it will be permanent now.
One of the Scriveners.

keller