10,000 Frags - Zenny

Started by Helen, Aug 11, 2011, 10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Zenny went from male to female in the quest for 10,000 frags! Such dedication is honoured with a screenie.

One of the Scriveners.

keller

Congrats Zenny, I'll see u there 2nite :)

Helen

Hey Keller if you get to 10 thou and I am not online, could you please take a screenie for me?
One of the Scriveners.

keller

Okay not a problem, will do! Thanks :) will you be tonight?

Helen

I won't, bedtime soon. The chain of events is... I have a strained muscle - so I can't ride the bike - so I have to drive to work - I detest rush hour traffic - so I have to get up way early to avoid it - so I have to go to bed early  :(
One of the Scriveners.

keller


Hermskii

Sooooooo? Helen won't be playing Friday night? Hopefully I just read all of this wrong. I plan to show up and try to protect my top 10 spot if I'm even still there. keller had to go and show up and knock me out of the top 5 along with some other people. You want a war?!?! Good! Neither do I! LOL. I'll see someone tonight!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii

Congrats to you Zenny as well! LOL. That was what I was originally going to post.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

Quote from: 585A5B57555740320Sooooooo? Helen won't be playing Friday night? Hopefully I just read all of this wrong. I plan to show up and try to protect my top 10 spot if I'm even still there. keller had to go and show up and knock me out of the top 5 along with some other people. You want a war?!?! Good! Neither do I! LOL. I'll see someone tonight!

weeknights is early bed, I can stay up later on friday nite :)
I'll be playing.
One of the Scriveners.

keller

I just hope a new job comes along and can have a normal schedule even though I like my 3.5 days off I suppose.

Helen

If anyone is playing when Moonskin tops 10000, can they take a screenie? I have a bad back right now, I'll probably miss it myself.
One of the Scriveners.

keller

Hope you get better buddy!