100,000 Frags - 21

Started by Helen, Mar 25, 2012, 01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Well, can you believe it? 21 has put up 100 grand, and fast at that.

21 I have to thank you for playing so much, makes the server look good, helps draw players now and then, etc.

And thanks for having fun with me during my crouching stage :)

Congratulations!







One of the Scriveners.

StivBators

Congratulations 21. I wanna be there when you hit 200k also ! Always a pleasure fraggin with ya.

Hermskii

Play a gag and reset the number. just remove the last digit and let's see how quickly he starts visiting this forum as much as he visits the server. LOL!

I'd say congrats but everything past 10,000 is just showing off. LOL
~Peace~

Hermskii

21

Thanks everyone.  It was my pleasure to kill you!  Just kidding.  I really like this server...no duh!  Helen is the best admin on the web and I really love the friendships I've made.  Good bunch of guys! 

Take care,
21

Hermskii

He is huh? Fine! You're banned from everything that is mine! LOL. Nawwwwww. I'm just kidding. Yeah, Helen is pretty like-able for fella with a girl's name I suppose.

Congrats to you 21. You should maybe mention this on some other forums sometime (hint-hint) in case you were I don't know.....looking for something to say on another forum maybe..........(hint-hint). LOL.

~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

#5
Congrats 21 :D
(I think my finger would fall off with that many frags!) :P
[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Blitz

Congrats Two-One!  100K is incredible!  Enjoy fraggin' with you as well.  I was telling Helen that I'm out with a broke finger (splint), but will return to the Mountain when it comes off.

21

Hermskii,
You crack me up.  I will have to visit your forum.  I'm not much of a yapper but I will see what I can do.

Take care