10,000 Frags - Teuch

Started by Helen, Feb 08, 2017, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

I was around when Teuch got his 10,000th frag on the island, congrats Teuch :)

One of the Scriveners.

Hook

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

Teuch

#2
Thanks friends!

Ah, fantastic stories here! Competition and fairy tales!!
;D

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

RiTALiN

Congrats Teuch! May you have many more to come, its been a pleasure fragging with you so far.  ;)
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

21

Congrats Teuch!  You are the European Helen! Same playing style..lol.

Welcome to the server. Here's to the next 990000!


Teuch

#5
Ahaha right ;D Thanks, good compliment!

10,000 = perso skin or perso painting
30,000 = a flag
60,000 = a statue
100,000 = a Rezzer with your name

Exemple:

I have 12,500 and i want a painting (picture) in DM-Viridian Tourney  ;D

Or:

I have 30,000 and i want a flag "Teuch: lord of the island" in "RealWorldGonebad" above the U amplifier :) Etc...


Just joking, but it's an idea.




Helen

One of the Scriveners.