the beautiful medFlag mutator in action

Started by Helen, Jan 15, 2011, 02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen








One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

Some of these pictures cut off in the middle for me and offer no scroll bar at the bottom to see the whole image. Waaaaaaahhhh!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

There is one scrollbar per post, at the bottom, it moves the entire post left and right.

But anyways, just click on the pic, and it should go full-screen.
One of the Scriveners.

Hermskii

I don't have the scroll bar at the bottom BUT clicking the image did bring it to me full screen. Thanks!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Ray

You don't need the scrollbar. Just right-click on the image and click 'open in a new window'.

8-)

Ray

#5
By the by, where can I get ahold of that medflag mutator? I wanna get flags, after I make some ones up custom for it.

;)