100k on the Island

Started by clickhaze, Jun 18, 2016, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clickhaze

Well, seeing as how Echo's been busy putting in frags, I thought I'd better pull myself together and get this over with. ::)

100,000 frags. I guess that took about a year, with an average of 274 frags per day.



Of course I had carefully aligned the score so that exactly 30 frags was missing, so that I could get a screenshot of the nicely round figure of 100,000.

And of course UT decided to crash on me SEVERAL times during that last map. >:( On the other hand, after having rejoined the 3rd time I still managed to catch up with only 2 deaths, ending up scoring 66 points in the same match. 8-)

Frag on fellas!
Tick-raped since 2002...

Helen

#1
Excellent job. Thank you for the screenshot, I love to see the history of momentous occasions. Nice dance. :)

[edit]http://www.birdieman.com/island/2016/06/20160618.2214.28.DM.Olden-se.7787.htm

The birthday of the island is May 23rd, and back on May 20th or so you had about 99,500 so I thought you were going to have an exact average of 100,000 per year!

Another thing I wanted to mention, I think you missed April Fool's week entirely, which is a week around april fool's day where I put up 55 different maps that are a "joke". Oh well, look for it next year. And I might make that week TDM next year.

Again, congrats!!
One of the Scriveners.

RiTALiN

Nice job dude! Congrats! Pleasure playing with you.
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.