tag/chat

Started by vankuss, Jan 13, 2018, 08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vankuss

helen, just a shot in the dark
how about adding a tagboard in the homepage of the forum? right before the forum start

i know it's less than 5-10 active users, but it'd be cool. doesn't this platform have somethign already for that?
sometimes i open the forum and dont feel like opening a topic for nothing and would just want to say hi you know, Lol

anyway cheers

21

#1
Hi Vankuss,
Just make a post. There was a player called Hook who swung by every week to wish everyone a Happy Humpday (Wednesday) or every Friday to say TGIF. That works for me!  Also, congrats on the 30-0.  Your next challenge is to get 30 headshots with a rifle....without dying!  GL!!

vankuss

hook! the redeemer pals, right? skull avatar i think
i'll try to do the headshots, thanks.

today we had some games with many people on ISLE, around 5-6 at some point. i'll upload some new stuff to youtube if my pc wont be an ass



see you around

vankuss

here's one of the match (where i got owned hard)


Helen

Ahaha, that screenshot, I think right at that point in the match ALEX said "I am the best", so I said "take a screenshot", looks like you did for him :)
You lost a few but you owned a few too :)
Lots of games this morning/evening with 5 or 6 players, that was cool.
I think I know what you mean by a tag/chat thing, but don't make me work so hard!
Right now I'm working on getting the bio goo to be purple when the player is amped. I've scoped the out the left-click so far and I have 17 textures to redo, ye gads.
One of the Scriveners.

RiTALiN

Quote from: 26232A2E29470Right now I'm working on getting the bio goo to be purple when the player is amped. I've scoped the out the left-click so far and I have 17 textures to redo, ye gads.

YES. This just made my Sunday  :D

Also. Ajax chat.... https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=551409&start=585
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.

Hook

Quote from: 39203D2F282525490Hi Vankuss,
Just make a post. There was a player called Hook who swung by every week to wish everyone a Happy Humpday (Wednesday) or every Friday to say TGIF. That works for me!  Also, congrats on the 30-0.  Your next challenge is to get 30 headshots with a rifle....without dying!  GL!!
YES! LOL  :D
See today's -> http://www.birdieman.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1278524038/191#191

[size=14]=Hook=
ALL NEW! -> http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net[/size]
[size=12]Server: CROSSBONES Lucifur MISSILE MADNESS {CMM} PRO-REDEEMER
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777[/size]

21