Warlord in UTDM should be UTDMW

Started by Ray, Oct 08, 2017, 05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray

OjitroC PM'd this to me the other day, it's basically identical to the UTDMT except it flies:


Customizable messages are built into it (a little different from what UTDMT uses) can be set for team games, swears like a sailor:


I'm still toying around with it, but if I'm gonna start using it for map edits I guess I'm going to need to edit up some more team colored Warlord skins:


Have a look · http://www.mediafire.com/file/69de28o4gbdj3nc/UTDM.zip

vankuss

mind to share that fort-like structure? what map is that?

medor

#2
Quote from: 3027282D33353519362A273F2334460mind to share that fort-like structure? what map is that?

CTF-DesertFoxTitans
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/tag/UTDMTmaps

RiTALiN

Took me 5 tries to beat the warlord the first time I beat Unreal. The flying was unique and not seen by any other monster so it was sort of hard to track visually. Ray...Do you have a personal plan to incorporate other monsters as well? Krall, Skaarj etc?  :-?
Going back home, Na-Pali or bust.


Ray

#5
Quote from: 5C407D464C4D5A404D494C080Do you have a personal plan to incorporate other monsters as well? Krall, Skaarj etc?  :-?
I collect them, I don't make them... though I do skin them:

Trying to get a friend to make either a SkaarjBerserker and/or Queen versions. Has to be be the larger beasties!
Quote from: 7870717A677870717A67150You can do that with Monsterspawn304
Not for team games, where the monster is actually on a team.
Quote from: 3E2926233D3B3B17382429312D3A480mind to share that fort-like structure? what map is that?
Medor has it right, although the one with the Warlords is now CTF-UTDMW-DesertFoxWarlords, still tinkering with that though.